Blizzard

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's cold here but not nearly as cold as many of you. We got a lot of rain yesterday and then just a few flakes of snow last night and this morning. I made an appointment to get new tires Monday since I am off work. They still have plenty of tread on them but they are old. I think 6 years is about the limit age wise and they are 9 years old, I don't drive much at all. I went to the supermarket early this morning and I could tell by the way the car was handling that I need to get new tires. I already ordered them online and made the appointment, that was a hit to the bank account but I knew I had to do it. I am going to take the long way around to go get them on Monday, no driving on a freeway until I get new tires put on.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Luckily only fallout was a single downed tree that just missed the roof of Indy's room. Tall but spindly cedar. Will have to get someone in to help remove it though. Would make good firewood when dried out.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Windchill was minus 30 this morning and is up to a balmy -17. It feels like an Ohio January heatwave! 🤣

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, J's PDO and stroller strides have been canceled again due to the cold weather. I'm over this.

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We only have a small chance of snow where we are. Kind of hope it does though because we have photos of YanYan and XiaoXiao during their first time seeing snow and now it's LiLi's turn.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Weather people predict 3-5 inches here today. I’m surprised they closed the kids school. What was even better they robo called the cancellation last night rather than 5 am like normal.
It’s a light powdery snow which is nice for shoveling but it’s cold. Temp of 24 but real feel of 15 degrees.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Another lovely subzero day here. 🤣 You gotta laugh or you'll go crazy. -9 when I got up and -26 w/windchill.