Black Cats Only

psychomama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes I couldn't believe I found it! This is Psycho & he is actually a very sweet boy who is loved and spoiled daily. He has many collars and we change them monthly. Thank you for commenting on his beautiful eyes.

psychomama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Little pixie will love going for walks. We take Psycho everyday and he looks forward to it. When we get home from work he races to where his leash is kept to the front door. He knows it is his time. He watches squirrels and birds and we spend 15 a 20 min out there. Then he eats when he comes inside. Best of luck with your adventures!

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Little pixie will love going for walks. We take Psycho everyday and he looks forward to it. When we get home from work he races to where his leash is kept to the front door. He knows it is his time. He watches squirrels and birds and we spend 15 a 20 min out there. Then he eats when he comes inside. Best of luck with your adventures!
She was already bugging me to go out this morning :lol3:
We need to get another leash so we can take both the girls out at the same time; we were using Ruby's this time.
I'm thinking Onyx is due for a new harness pretty soon, too. Her little purple one is already almost too small!

psychomama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, once they get the taste for it they will bug you to go for walks. Psycho does but after he is ok. On the weekends he sometimes goes twice. A lot of people don t think cats can be trained to leash walk but they can and it gives them such pleasure! Good for you.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
(one is black and one, another is gray... but THREE are black!)
Aw, look at those sweet little sprites!  I adore photos of black kittens as all four of my black cats were adopted as adults and I never got to see them as babies.  I always worry when black cats are born though because they have such a hard time finding homes but those of us here know how great black cats really are.  

Last edited:

heatherw00

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That is great. Mine are 1 and I also wish I had known them as babies. Can't wait to see more pictures of the babes.

aylaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I want to do individual photo shoots (LOL), but I don't want to disturb them, y'know?

Also.... I meant "black and white", not "black and one". 

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Playful Benny

Not sure what happened but cant seem to attach image...

Last edited: