Black Cats Only

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
So i upgraded my 4 year old samsung galaxy s3 to the s7...im so excited..why?? Look at the photo results below!! Now Benny is going to have awesome black kitty pics.

The photo is soooo clear!! Cannot wait to take many more kitty pics.
That photo of your beautiful Benny is really sharp.  It's hard to believe it's from a cell phone!  

Last edited by a moderator:

parisinthe30sx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are BOTH beautiful! What is her name? Just curious...
Her name is princess, my niece's doing :) but she sure acts like one. They were all strays, 3 sisters and one was pregnant, she had five kittens. I couldn't let them all go so I kept 3 and found homes for the remaining 2. Do you have a black cat as well? I have two. one has a slight reddish undercoat. Ive never owned cats before them, I've learned alot from this website!

parisinthe30sx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is Princess the beautiful blue grey one? You should go and introduce her to the other blue cats on this thread. She'll fit right in.

[thread="274478"]​[/thread] 

A lot of black cats get a slightly reddish tint to their fur if they spend a lot of time in the sun. It's called rusting. One of my black cats, JIro, goes very red in the summer but during the winter he's a really glossy blue/black.

Who are these two? Bullet and another Auntie?
Yes princess is the grey one. She's the top cat in my household. She really is beautiful, she has silver tips to her fur, it's pretty neat, it makes her really shiny. Her mother looked the exact same but disappeared before I could catch her. That's my other cat lex in the photo. He and bullet are brothers. I call them double and trouble. :)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Yes princess is the grey one. She's the top cat in my household. She really is beautiful, she has silver tips to her fur, it's pretty neat, it makes her really shiny. Her mother looked the exact same but disappeared before I could catch her. That's my other cat lex in the photo. He and bullet are brothers. I call them double and trouble.
That's funny. Jiro has a tuxedo brother called Hiro. I call them The Deadly Duo.

josbd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your kind, lovely comments.  They are very much appreciated!

I shall post a couple more photos, but I must apologise as they were taken a number of years ago, in the days when cameras on phones were rubbish (even tho I seem to remember being terribly impressed at the time!) A Samsung D600, I think.

This was a theme from day 1: Squizzy (left) adoring Casper, who always expected same, as his due.

Casper (l) and Squizzy

Casper

Baby Casper..... just bigger than an amp and cd player!

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

josbd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@ Margd: 

Oh they are so very lovely!!  I love their names, too!

Last edited:

kitty chew

Kitty chew
Adult Cat
Purraise