birthing box or my lap?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I wanted to have her checked out cause of the discharge but your right the vet said the babies are moving its just her body getting ready for the birth and it will be any day just have to keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't smell bad or she catch fever cause that could be infection.
The money arent thrown away.  First, to have a calm mind is worth quite a lot.

Second, if you run into any difficulties, NOW you can without embarassement phone and ask advices.  After all, you are his paying patient, and thus you can expect some service, which perhaps would be difficult and embarrassing to ask  from an unknown, non paying nobody.  So to speak.

In the same way, you can perhaps get some receipts on phone.  For example, into a couple of years ago, you could get Revolution deparasiter spot on, only on vet receipt.  its free now, but there are surely other examples.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigarladys1st

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
knock on wood she is in the kids closet . Made her own nest in all their junk. I thought maybe the kids let her outside so I called for her and she meowed from there.

tigarladys1st

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lap. Lol water just broke in my bed

tigarladys1st

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
this is going faster then I thought

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
WooHoo! Congratulations! How many so far? Hope all is continuing to go well! Post an update when you can! :)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh my! Is this her first litter?

Is everyone doing well so far? How's mama kitty holding up?

tigarladys1st

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes this is her first litter . 5 so far and all looks good. its kinda chilly in here so I put a heating pad under my blanket.

tigarladys1st

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you. Yes right in my bed. She climbed on my chest and meowed I got up started coffee when came back see looked at me and meowed some more I said come on I'll feed you but she wouldn't get up so I laied back down that's when her water broke with a push like a water balloon pushed through a key hole lol

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Awww! How precious! Five little tabbies! Everyone looks healthy. Has mom had any refreshment yet?

tigarladys1st

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I gave her food and water and she nibbled a little but hasn't left them

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
That's actually a good sign. My cat did not leave her newborns for about 12 hours after she had them. I served her in the nest. But she drank 3 dishes of formula that I served her because she was so thirsty! Glad it's finally over & all is well for now. I'm guessing you've moved her off your bed and into a proper nest by now? :)