Big Brother Eight - UK

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I think there is one starting here soon too..is it that same as the UK one?
its probably the same format, the company sold it all over the world

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

NO !!!!!!! which ones - not the TWINS
Good grief no, not the twins!

And I don't know them as such just brief encounters with Tracey (staggering around at a "bangin phat night out, she was 'avin it, innit?"
) and Carole (spoke to her briefly on a local protest, she doesn't live that far from me).

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

Good grief no, not the twins!

And I don't know them as such just brief encounters with Tracey (staggering around at a "bangin phat night out, she was 'avin it, innit?"
) and Carole (spoke to her briefly on a local protest, she doesn't live that far from me).
aww well I'd rather 'know' those two than some of the other girlies in there

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it seems they have put a man in- I really feel for him as he has to nominate (?not sure how many) some of them for a public vote...

If I was him I'd take the twins out of the equation and possibly one or two of the 'plastic sloanes'

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yep they've sent some 'eye-candy in
and jeese does he know how to play it ......

I think he sounds like Cliff Richards
mind you not that the majority of the house-mate would know who Cliff Richards is

Poor Tracey had a little cry in the diary room, think she is way overwhelmed with all the talk about make-up, clothes, hair and shoes - I hope she hangs in there - as she keeps telling everyone else she needs to 'deal with it'

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Poor Tracey had a little cry in the diary room, think she is way overwhelmed with all the talk about make-up, clothes, hair and shoes - I hope she hangs in there - as she keeps telling everyone else she needs to 'deal with it'
I feel for her as I feel the same way about 'girlie' chatter and have no interest in those things. I think I'd have killed someone by now, having been locked in a confined space with them for a few days though

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is anyone else hating Charlie/Charly or is it just me?
Think she`s gonna be a real beeeyatch!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Is anyone else hating Charlie/Charly or is it just me?
Think she`s gonna be a real beeeyatch!
OMG yep, she cruising for a bruising that one for sure.......and now we have Ziggy in, well she's strutting her stuff like theres no tomorrow..I thought she was a fella to start off with

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OMG yep, she cruising for a bruising that one for sure.......and now we have Ziggy in, well she's strutting her stuff like theres no tomorrow..I thought she was a fella to start off with
Yeah, she really reminds me of someone but I can`t think who. I think she was making it up about Lesley peeing in the shower.
Having trouble remembering all their names. I like Laura though. She`s a nice girl. At least the twins have quitened down!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oo i missed this thread lol, yes im watching to , and so far the plastics are driving me mad!! you have the twins who really need to grow up a bit. then you have the footballers cusion?? i have never seen anyone love thereselfs sooo much. and the other one with the husky voice? wore a pink and black dress i think when she came in the house? she is scary lol as you can see i dont know names lol

kipper3972

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was going to watch it this year but did you see the story of it in the Daily Mail today ? :O
It was appalling the way they treat the auditions asking such questions as 'When did you loose your virginity?' and 'How fast do you orgasm' and things like that. :|
disgusting! But I must say Big Brother is entertaining.. and I might go back to watching it if I can't control the urge :p

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kipper3972

I was going to watch it this year but did you see the story of it in the Daily Mail today ? :O
It was appalling the way they treat the auditions asking such questions as 'When did you loose your virginity?' and 'How fast do you orgasm' and things like that. :|
disgusting! But I must say Big Brother is entertaining.. and I might go back to watching it if I can't control the urge :p
A lot of people I know (especially at work) start the season stating they will not watch this year and end up addicted. I always sucks you in, mainly due to other peoples intense conversations and a feeling of being left out if you don't watch or follow it in the newspaper

Laura is my favourite to win atm and I'm not too sure what I think of Ziggy, he actually seemed quite nice when talking to Carole

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oo just caught the BBLB review programme - how fun was that then - seems like Ziggy & the girls are getting their 1st task - he has to have an 11 course meal and eat a course with each of the 11 girls - jeese he's gonna be full to busting at the end of that task

I suppose that will help him decide who he's gonna nominate, but I have my bets on Charley, especially what his family & friends said about him..........

and how many swimsuits has Charley got with her, OMG every time shes looking in that mirror shes in another suit

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Lesleys thinking about bailing out - - she is a bit out on her own - but it would be a shame for her to go
Latest was shes gonna stay for 2 more days and then see how she feels.....

She was very skillful and turning the conversation around to Ziggy at her dinner date with him, mind you not that it really did take much, all he wanted to do was chat about his potential girlfriend options
we didn't get much information about Lesley at all.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not watching it like i usually do because Charley irritates the life out of me
I thought it was funny the other day though when i think it was Emily asked Charley why she had to name drop when she was banging on about which famous people she knew

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I'm not watching it like i usually do because Charley irritates the life out of me
I thought it was funny the other day though when i think it was Emily asked Charley why she had to name drop when she was banging on about which famous people she knew
yep, she is so into herself that one, but I guess thats why they put her in ! I heard or read that the bookies are actually putting odds out on how many times she'll mention her famous friends & family during her eviction interview with Davina

I think, and hope Ziggy nominates her.....he said he thought she was very shallow.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ewwww! I can`t stand Charley!

Chris moyles keeps taking the mickey out of her which is funny.
She does talk a load of tripe though.

The twins seem to have gone very quiet. Don`t know about you but I thought they were a bit mean doing that speed dating thing when it was Nikkis` birthday. Usually they get a party or something nice and all she had was a paper hat and one of them thingys you blow. ( What are they called?! )
Maybe that`s why she was upset?

Shab want`s to go aswell!
It was funny last night when Tracey told Charley to shup up at 3am!

'AVE IT!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Ziggy has nominated Shabnam & Emily -was was he thinking NOT nominating Charley
but Emily did have a bad row with his little sweetheart Channelle

Lesley burst into tears, she thought she was going to get out - poor woman !

I thought it was hilarious when Channelle came into the dairy room crying about how Carole had a cold and was coughing all over the toilet paper that she was sharing out and Channelle insisted that BB gave them some more paper, cos if they didn't they would certainly know there'd be trouble when all the girls had genital herpes
nearly as good as when she thought an egg was a veggie