Big Brother 2

lilgreenkat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I did see BB last night. My aunt got confused I wasn't going to watch it because I didn't' feel like seeing that blubbering idiot cry all night
and hearing how they have to eat PB&J. They would hate me 'cause I like PB&J not to mention I've probably had an average of one a day every day this summer
Oh and poor Hardy is not getting his protein. EXCUSE ME!!! Peanut butter has lots of protein!!!!

I'm so glad Nicole didn't get the letter, now she knows how America really feels about her.

And no matter how much I hate him, Will was cracking me up! :laughing: :laughing2 :LOL: :laughing: :laughing2 :LOL: :laughing: :laughing2 :LOL:

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, LilGreenKat; I thought you were out practicing driving with your Mom and buying school clothes last nite, but I guess you got back in time to see BBII!

swalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So I knew it was on last night but thought it would have been on at 9pm. Nope it must have been on at 8. I am so mad I missed it!

So I take it Hardy won HOH again! I cannot stand him, or Nicole. I liked Will from the beginning, he has said from the very beginning that he is a liar and so nothing he does should shock anybody. However, I think it's very funny how Will says Hardy is more of a liar and backstabber than he could ever be. It's so true.

Did Bunky tell the house he was the one who took the money for PB&J? Is it for sure not on tonight?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shannon

I will go look for a summary right now

BRB

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bunky wins a letter from home while the rest of the group learns the state capitals. Hardy wins his third HoH competition, leaving Will certain he's the next to go

The HouseGuests are still angry at the unknown sell-out in their midst who has forced them into four days of PB and J rations. Hardy has confessed he took an offer for more money and tells the other mystery person to own up to accepting the bribe, because the longer the group doesn't know who it is, the worse it'll be for that person when they do. Bunky, the so-called "sell-out," tells Big Brother in the Diary Room that he wants a second chance to refuse the money and asks if he can pay back the $5000 he took, plus eat PB and J for 8 days so the group doesn't have to. Eventually, Bunky matter-of-factly confesses to everyone, who good-naturedly make fun of him. Will tells Bunky that he's the new evil doctor in the House and Hardy says that the only thing Bunky is guilty of is "bad bartering" because a better deal was out there. On a more serious note, Monica tells Bunky that they are all going to complain about their PB and J diet, but he shouldn't take it personally. Bunky is still upset, feeling that he let the others down. Will talks to him and Bunky says he was surprised Will didn't take the money. Will hugs him and says, "the good parts of you are rubbing off on me and the bad parts of me are rubbing off on you."

Hardy regrets accepting the offer, feeling that he was imposing his will on the others. To Will, the fact that Hardy took the money validates his belief that Hardy isn't trustworthy. Meanwhile, outside at the hot tub, Bunky is moving on from his admission and returns to trying to convince Monica to evict Hardy, if they can. He asks, at this late point in the game, who she feels she could beat in the Finals. Bunky points out that she could beat Will easily and could probably beat Nicole. He pointedly asks her, "Can you beat Hardy?" Monica starts to think about her chances of beating Hardy, and Bunky tells her that if they were in the Finals together, it would be close, but he wouldn't mind losing to her.

With the chance to take power looming, the HouseGuests are given a chance to prepare for the next HoH competition. Nicole, the acting HoH, brings everyone to the storage room where they find remote-control-operated cars for them to use. In the backyard, the HouseGuests practice driving their cars, getting the feel for the controls. Bunky starts off terribly with his car, but starts to get the hang of it quickly. Monica has trouble controlling her car, while Will likes to crash his into things. For additional practice, the HouseGuests are given maps of the country as "study aids." Nobody goes anywhere without his or her map, quizzing each other on the state capitals and other geography questions.

The first part of the next HoH Competition puts the HouseGuests in lifeguard chairs, overlooking a giant map of the United States. Nicole asks the group questions about the evicted HouseGuests, all of which will be answered by a state. The first person to drive their car to that state, knock over a flag planted in the center of that state, and yell that state's name gets a point. The players with the top two tallies move on to Round Two of the HoH competition. Hardy demonstrates his knowledge of the former HouseGuests, and geography, by running out to a commanding lead. At one point, his car and Bunky's arrive at a flag at nearly identical times, and an instant replay is called for. Hardy and Bunky move on to Round Two of the Competition, making them the only ones eligible for HoH. Bunky feels that Will could've gone in his place, had he calmed down and taken the game more seriously.

Before Round Two, the HouseGuests reflect on the fact that they've been in the House for so long, they "can't remember what it's like to not be here," according to Hardy. In addition to forgetting their outside lives, they've gotten a strong sense of each other, right down to doing dead-on impressions of each other's mannerisms. Monica and Nicole make fun of Will for checking his hair in the mirror and flexing his muscles

Will, Bunky and Monica talk about Nicole's swearing and constant reminders for people to pick up towels from the floor. Nicole laughs about Hector, the character that Hardy sometimes slips into, while everyone mimics Monica's use of the phrase "It's ON!" Will says that Bunky has an annoying way of saying "thank you" whenever he is proven right on any subject.

Perhaps as a reminder of what's waiting for them outside the Big Brother walls, the next America's Choice question will give one HouseGuest a personal letter from home. Everyone is very happy at the prospect of contact with their loved ones. With the HoH prize still up for grabs, Bunky continues to practice on an obstacle course set up on the basketball court. He says that competing with Hardy makes him feel like "Mighty Mouse trying to beat Superman with no Kryptonite."

Bunky is the winner of the America's Choice question and gets a touching letter from his husband Greg. As he reads the letter in the Diary Room, Nicole cries to Will, upset at having lost. "I think America hates me," she says, "America has no reason to hate me." Nicole is upset because it's her husband's 40th birthday and she wanted reassurance from him that it was OK she was missing it.

Bunky comes back to the group with his letter and collapses into Nicole, crying. Nicole reads his letter to the group, which everyone enjoys hearing. Seeing how the group responded to the question, Big Brother allows each HouseGuest to record a 60-second message that will be mailed to whomever they want it to go to.

Prior to the Monday Meeting, Nicole is upset at Will for his clowning around during Round One of the HoH Competition. She says, "I want to beat the crap out of Will right now. I'll knock him on his ass." At the meeting, she tells him how angry she was and Will apologizes. (Will's childhood rules ) Bunky apologizes to the group for acting out on his frustration at not being able to drive the car. Hardy is upset about the PB and J diet, and threatens to "make someone's life hell if I have to do this again." Monica gets mad at Hardy since he took the money, same as Bunky, but "nobody gave him flack the way we gave Bunky flack. How dare you?"

Will talks to Hardy about Bunky, and asks again the very important question, "Who do you think you can beat in the Finals?" Hardy thinks Bunky is "coming on strong," while Will thinks Bunky is on a roll, having won two consecutive Luxury Competitions and an America's Choice question, and is in the running for the HoH.

Practice time is over and Round Two of the HoH Competition is up. (Bunky practicing ) Bunky and Hardy are blindfolded and brought to the backyard, which has been converted into an obstacle course, with each obstacle corresponding to an evicted HouseGuest. (For example, Shannon, the Texas girl, has a maze of oil derricks blocking her flag.) Bunky and Hardy have to navigate their car through the obstacle course, in the order in which the HouseGuests were evicted, and run over a flag with that HouseGuest's name on it. If their cars flip over or get stuck, Big Brother tells the competitors they can run over and fix them with their hands. Bunky finishes the course in 2:20. Will says, "Bunky did much better than I expected and much better than I could have. I'm proud of him." Hardy goes next, finishing his run in 2:07, winning the Competition.

The HouseGuests have had some time to relax and not worry about being nominated, but that free time is over now. Hardy has nominated Will for eviction both times he's been HoH and Will thinks he'll do it again. Bunky thinks he'll be nominated alongside Will, and Will concurs. The Evil Doctor thinks his time might be up, saying, "I don't know who can save me." Hardy has had a longstanding plan to eradicate Chill Town, but that was the old Hardy, when he was still trying to help other people win the game.

swalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
AP thank you.. I feel like I just watched the show!!

So what will happend on Saturday? Just nominations right?

I cannot wait.

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh ya, Swalker, you're probably going to find this hard to believe, but Bunky actually cried last night!!!! It was very surprising because he never does that! (sarcasm)

I'm pretty sure saturday will just be nominations.

swalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I cannot even imagine Bunky crying. How humiliating. I cannot wait until he goes home and watches himself on TV. He is going to be so embarrassed. The sad thing is I'm sure he is the same way in "real life". I don't think I could handle hanging around him!

Poor Bunky.

vlinder

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank goodness for the summaries on CBS and this forum!! I COMPLETELY missed BBII last night! I thought it was going to be on at 8pm MST so I went out to weed my garden at 7pm and when I came back in, the Miss Teen USA pageant was on! What a bummer. There went my Wednesday night! I knew Bunky was going to spill his beans real soon over the PB&J thing.. it sounds like they didn't give him that much slack though so that's good. I really hope they waste Nicole soon! I'm not so set on that fact that it may come from Hardy though!! I think he's noting that Bunky may becomming more of a threat than her and get rid of him. When are nominations?? Saturday night??

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay guys.........here's my take on it...
:tounge2:

Bunky is a sweet guy. But no wonder he is gay....he has not got even ONE single ball!

And as much as I like Hardy, it pissed me off a bit to hear him threaten somone to never ever make them do "this" (the PBJ) thing again......when HE HIMSELF would be responsible if Bunky hadn't of made the deal for the lesser amount.

Nicole.....I ABSOLUTELY cannot stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want her OUT!

I think Hardy is really true to his stupid alliance with Nicole...so I think he will nominate Will and Bunky. (any bets? :laughing: )
I still like Hardy...although he has given me reason to doubt him. I am just so damn confused anymore!!!

Will is a butt, sure. But he is an honest butt....lol. I actually am starting to like him a little bit, although, if I ever went to a hospital, and saw HIM coming towards me....I would be GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laughing: :laughing:

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Buckle up kids, the show starts in less that a half hour!!!!!!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, we have reached a new low. they are bartering protein bars for cigarettes.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screwed up majorly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby and I decided to go see the movie "American Pie 2" which was playing in our local theater,(and was very good), and I totally forgot to set the VCR to tape BB2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just now realized I missed it, after checking out this thread, and I just want to whack myself!

Could you give me one of your famous rundowns on the show, Colby? this is the first (and hopefully last) episode I have missed, and I am so Pissed at myself for forgetting it!!!!!!!

So who got nominated.....and what else happened? DETAILS!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bunky is on a roll, winning two consecutive Luxury Competitions, an America's Choice question. Unfortunately for him, Hardy wins HoH again, notices Bunky coming on strong and nominates him and Will for eviction.

Bunky walks the thin line between victory and defeat, saying, "I lost HoH, but I put up a good fight. Now I think I'll be nominated." Hardy's third reign as HoH spells trouble for Will, who points out that, "Historically, I'm in trouble. Hardy has nominated me twice before." Nicole, on the other hand, is thrilled that Hardy is in charge again because it helps push their plan forward. "I'm elated," she says. "Now I just have to hold up my end and win HoH next."

With a third opportunity to nominate fellow HouseGuests, Hardy reflects on his previous chances and says that this time is harder than either of those. The remaining HouseGuests are all "people I enjoy being around," he says. In an effort to smooth things over and maybe escape the seemingly inevitable nomination, Will turns on the charm to entertain Hardy, a maneuver Nicole notices. She tells Will she thinks it was a good move and Will asks her if she can save him from eviction if Hardy does nominate him. Nicole is non-committal, saying that she likes Will only "50 percent of the time." Will wants Nicole to lobby Hardy to nominate Bunky and Monica, but Nicole isn't sure she can make that happen. Privately, Nicole admits that, in her opinion, Hardy presents the only real threat to her winning, because so much of her strategy depends on his support. Later, Hardy tells Nicole that deciding on nominees is really hard because he can't figure out how people are going to respond if they are nominated and not evicted.

With the end of their four-day peanut butter and jelly diet rapidly approaching, the HouseGuests start to get impatient for real food again. Will leads a 120-second countdown until the Storage Room doors open, giving them access to a fast-food meal Big Brother ordered for them. As they reach the big moment, nothing happens; they remain locked out. The door finally clicks open, and everyone is able to enjoy a normal meal again. The fast food whets their appetites for regular rations, leading into the next Food Competition.

In the backyard the HouseGuests find enormous building blocks, color-coded for different food groups, that they will use to build a tower. For each block from the different food groups they use, they will win one item of their choice from that group. As the blocks are all used, they remove pieces from the bottom and place them on the top until the tower falls over. During the contest, Bunky feels that Hardy was being rude and critical, saying, "Hardy is disrespectful and doesn't realize it." Placing the blocks high on the tower requires the use of ladders, terrifying Monica, who is scared of heights. To give their support, Nicole and Hardy follow her up the ladder and stand directly behind her to help her get over her fear. Everyone is happy at the end since they worked together, and they join in a group hug after the tower eventually falls.

Will believes that Bunky is nervous about potentially being nominated and is going through different stages of dealing with it. He thinks Bunky is at the acceptance stage and predicts the House will "see a different Bunky in the next 24 hours." The new Bunky first rears his head when Hardy offers to trade protein bars for cigarettes. Hardy offers all his bars for Bunky's pack of cigarettes. Bunky counters, telling Hardy he'll give him one cigarette per power bar. Hardy gets upset and says, "It's a very, very sensitive time in the Big Brother House." Bunky interprets that as a threat, asking, "Because I didn't take your deal I'm going to be nominated?" Afterwards, Nicole and Hardy concur that Bunky wasn't smart to stand up to Hardy with nominations pending, but Will and Monica are both impressed with him. Will asks, "Where did Bunky's backbone come from? He used to be a quivering jellyfish." Monica says she's proud of Bunky for standing up for himself. Will points out that Hardy seems to be changing, becoming more evil: "He dyed his hair black, has bags under his eyes, he's smoking. Hardy is turning to the dark side."

Hardy would argue with that, believing that his change in approach is more a result of removing his emotions from his decision-making process. He talks to Nicole about his intentions, saying that he's only interested in "eliminating threats" and reminds her "any of these people would do it to us." His position on Will as a threat seems to soften, as a result of Will's sense of humor. Hardy asks, "Would you rather have someone in here for the last month who's fun or someone who's a definite threat?" Nicole agrees, saying Will can stay, so long as he finishes third and not ahead of her or Hardy. In the backyard, Will plays a drum set made out of garbage cans, using WiffleBall bats as drumsticks. When he comes inside, Hardy offers him a deal: If Will promises not to nominate Hardy and Nicole together, Hardy will make sure he doesn't get evicted this week. Will agrees, but later says in the Diary Room, "I'll stab them in the back and watch them bleed on the kitchen floor and clean it up with a dirty towel."

As Hardy begins the nomination ritual, Bunky and Will suggest hiding their keys so that Hardy can't put them up. Hardy retreats to the HoH room and Bunky sits outside, nervously waiting for the nominations. Bunky hugs everyone and wishes them luck as they go inside. Hardy tells the group, "I removed emotions from the equation and was logical. I love all you guys." Nicole and Monica are both safe, leaving Bunky and Will as the nominees. Hardy jokes with Will, saying: "Not nominating you is like Christmas without presents." With Bunky, Hardy is more serious, telling him, "You had a phenomenal week and a half. You've impressed me with what you've done the last 8, 9 weeks. Unfortunately, that has made you a threat." Both nominees respond well to being put on the block, but later Will says of Hardy, "He has no power. He's a scared little boy with freaky black hair and a puffed out chest." Bunky is practical about his nomination, saying that if he's evicted, he'll have the final word when he returns for the Finals. But Monica, who has been quiet on the subject thus far, surprisingly says, "The Hardy tower will tumble and I just want to be there when it happens."

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
THANK YOU COLBY!!!!!!!

You are an

I feel better now, I almost felt like I was watching it!!!
Is it still on this Tuesday night then? Or have they changed the days again?

swalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good question Debby. Is it on Tuesday at 9pm? It didn't show here until 10pm on Saturday.

I absolutely cannot stand Hardy and personally think that he is coming off like such a moron. Especially after the whole protein bar for cigarrette deal. And where in the world did Bunky get his backbone from? It's funny how he cowards until it came to his smokes.

It's going to be interesting to see if this whole thing plays out differently than the way it has been. If Hardy keeps winning HOH it will definitely be him and Nicole at the final two. I really hope that does not happend.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My friend Shannon, who posts on here sometimes, filled me in a bit, after Colby did. She said Hardy was acting like an @ss, and she hoped he didn't win.
Up till now...we both liked Hardy, and wanted him to win. So whatever I missed on Saturday, Hardy must have been a really rude jerk!
That is too bad.

Now I don't know WHO I want to win....maybe Monica?

In TV guide it says the show will be on tonight (in Iowa) at 8 pm.(thats central)

Can't wait!!!