Veteran
Purraise
my favorite quote from tonights episode was when Krista said to Monica

'Kent was right' (about Hardy)

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tonight should be really interesting!!!!!!!!!!! It starts here in 10 minutes!!! My personal opinion is that I hope Krista goes tonight, and that Monica wins head of household, and nominates Will and Nicole on sat!!! I think Nicole needs to go...she is just too sneaky, and devious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still want Hardy to win!
(as of now that is....things change!
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
guess who this is

that's right, it's Bunky!!!!!!!!!!!!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dear Bunky,

When someone leaves the BB2 house, they aren't killed. You seemed a little fuzzy about that.

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Bunky? It is so sad to see a middle-aged man(?) have a "Panic Attack" on Network Television. . . . .
:jarswim:

Nicole, Monica needs to make next week "Hell" for you out of loyalty to Krista. (and also, because it would be "Mighty Good TV") You don't have to worry about whether or not you win this game, Monica. There will be a place or you as a headliner on the NEW WWF Feature Tour: Big. Bad, B***H SLAPDOWN II

Does anyone else besides me think that the Krista/Mike lovefest is becoming "one-sided"
Krista did not seem as "hot to get it on" when he showed up to greet her tonite as he did. . . .

Jerk at my Heart Strings (not) as every one talked about how they would so unselfishly spend their 1/2 million
Gotta hand it to Will; he is nothing if not "true to his original COLORS" !

Did you all pick up on when Julie asked Krista if she remembered anything "out of line" about Justin on that last nite he was in the house? Anything threatening? She said, "No, Why?" I heard on Entertainment tonite that as soon as the final episode airs; Justin's lawyers are slapping the network with a major law suit and naming Krista as a witness for Justin. (could she be going to share in any settlement in excange for favorable testamony. . . . .
:

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This morning on CBS this morning Krista was on, and the woman point blank asked her if she remembered Justin holding a knife to her throat. Krista said no, she must have had her eyes closed.....WHATEVER!! all they have to do is go to the tape to see that she didn't.

and the woman asked her about Mike and she said that they both felt the same way and they were going to work on things.

the woman asked her if she was going to fly back to see Laken or stay with Mike & Krista said that she had to 'wrap up' a few things there first & then she would go home and the first person she would see would be Laken. also she had spoken to Laken on the phone. What a great mom!!!

Now I don't have childern, but I do have a mother and that seems kind of f**ked up to me. Maybe some of you with kids could enlighten me. if you had been away from the person you call your whole life (as Krista did about Laken this morning) wouldn't you want to see them RIGHT AWAY after having NO contact with them for 41 days?

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to agree with you AP. That does seem a little f**ked up.
I didn't see the morning show you are talking about, so I was almost starting to feel sorry for her.....but not now.

Also, your comment............

Dear Bunky,

When someone leaves the BB2 house, they aren't killed. You seemed a little fuzzy about that.

.........was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! (and true) *sigh*
I like Bunky alot, but my God, man, get a grip!!!!!!!!!!!!! the whole scene with him gripping the edge of the kitchen counter in agony, and bawling, was a little too much!!!!!!

And Darlene...I agree....Will is a jerk and a liar, but at least he has been an honest jerk and a liar!!!!!!!
Everyone else made out such noble intentions with the money, if they won, and dear Will ( :laughing: ) said he wanted to....heck what was it....buy a yaught, a jet ski, a ....can't remember, but like you said...true to his colors!!!!!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm just bummed that it won't be on this saturday. I've gotten into a routine and I hate it when it gets messed up! :laughing:

aristocat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Debby,

When I saw the Big Brother thread, I thought oh good, but then realised very quickly it was America's Big Brother,ahh nevermind, its great you all like the programme! I watched the British show,its very addictive!!
It was Brian who won,I think he was favourite to win from the begining,I,m missing it already

Jackie and Felix

simon's mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I did not get to see BB on Thursday it was not on due to a Pittsburgh Steelers game.
How dare they take off my show for football!! I was wondering if someone could tell me who won HOH? I always watch this show and also the first one. I feel lost not knowing what happened. So if someone can help me out I will be so happy. Thank You!!!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I see you figured out your signature! very nice.

I found this summary on the cbs site

Voting live, the HouseGuests follow the Nicole-sanctioned plan, with Hardy, Bunky and Will all voting to evict Krista - but none feel good about themselves for having done so.

The latest round of nominations has thrown the House more out of balance than usual. Nicole has used her power as HoH to convince Hardy, Will and Bunky to vote Krista out, perceiving her to be a bigger threat than Monica. Talking to Will and Hardy, she says, "If you two vote the way you're supposed to vote, there's nothing to worry about." But things are never that simple in the House, as who is helping who is always the number-one topic of discussion. Krista believes Bunky is the swing vote and reminds him of the power he holds. She later tells him that her wish is to get a marble tombstone for her mother, and Bunky tells her that, no matter what, her wish will come true. Krista believes this is Bunky's way of telling her that she's set for eviction. Hardy starts to soften his stance, telling Nicole he doesn't want to be the bad guy and vote Krista out. Will's conscience begins to bother him also and he says that he at least wants to give Krista a sympathy vote. Hardy believes that Will has been disloyal to their allegiance and tells Nicole that Will told Krista she was going to be evicted. Will asks Nicole later if Hardy told her that and Nicole lies, telling him no. As controversy swirls around them, Krista and Monica wonder what their fate will be. Monica says that no matter who wins the game, "The money is dirty."

Monica and Krista both have supportive family waiting for them at home. Monica's sister Melonie says that Monica is "the exciting one" and is always a leader, never a follower. Melonie believes that Monica has been laid back during the game because taking the lead would make enemies for her, but that Monica's recent angry outbursts are a result of things affecting her personally. Freddie, Krista's brother, says that Krista is a true Cajun woman and says, "We're different. We tell the truth." He says that his sister has been a great mother to Laken, having instilled in her strong values and morals. Both siblings agree that Krista and Monica have a deep friendship that will thrive outside of the House.

At this point in their stay, the HouseGuests have their eyes on the prize and are starting to think of what they'll do with the money if they win. Krista wants to do something for a homeless man in her hometown and get a vehicle and house for herself. Bunky wants to take care of college education for his nieces and nephews, Nicole wants to renovate her home, and Monica wants to help her father pay off his house. Hardy thinks about buying a Harley for his brother, while Will wants to get "gold chains, jet skis, pork bellies, jewelry. Good, solid investments."

Talking to the HouseGuests, host Julie Chen asks Hardy how Nicole did as the HoH. He said she did a "phenomenal job" but that because of the live voting that night, things were more tense in the House than usual. Will tells Julie that he considers himself fortunate to still be in the House and that he's been "squeaking by every week." As the nominees, Krista and Monica have the chance to make a last-ditch speech to try and save themselves, since the HouseGuests haven't voted yet. Krista thanks her friends and family from home and says that "Friends and people in my life are more valuable than money." Monica is even-keeled, believing that no matter what happens, "Being in this chair doesn't change my destiny."

As the person who put Krista and Monica in those chairs, Nicole has become the most powerful person in the House. All of the HouseGuests, past and present, have had something to say about her "loud and bossy ways." Nicole feels being nominated the first week and surviving has been beneficial to her strategy, because it sent her into "vengeful mode." Since then she has taken on the Mom role in the House, responsible for the majority of the cooking and cleaning. This has allowed her to place "everyone at her beck and call," according to Will. Bunky goes even further, calling himself "Nicole's puppet" and saying, "I vote the way Nicole says." Defending her aggressive tactics, Nicole says, "Everyone likes to win, I'm just more fierce."

Despite her power, Nicole tells Julie that nominating Krista and Monica was "one of the worst things I've ever had to do." She believes that Monica and Krista were a group unto themselves and for strategy, she needed one to leave the House. The only way to accomplish that was to nominate them against each other. Nicole says that she has "a billion, trillion, zillion regrets" about the nominations and that she is afraid of revenge from whoever stays behind. "Revenge is out there, around every corner," she says.

The first live votes are about to be cast. Bunky goes into the Diary Room first and starts to sob, saying, "Those people are my family and when we vote to evict one, it's like we're killing them." Bunky composes himself long enough to vote for evicting Krista, then breaks down again. He explains that he is a puppet for Nicole and Hardy and voted Krista out in order to stay in the game, afraid of being evicted next. Bunky leaves, ushering Hardy into the Diary Room. Hardy is tense and says that he couldn't play the game for other people anymore with what he's gone through in the House. Voting to evict Krista, Hardy says that Krista expressed a desire to go home, which was the final straw in his decision. With Krista's eviction decided, Will votes for Krista as well, making it unanimous. Will says, "There's an alliance in here that's stronger than people realize. To go against it, I'd be gone in a week."

Julie announces to the group that Krista has been evicted. Krista says her goodbyes to the others, asking them not to rise, but asks Will and Monica to follow her to the door. She kisses Bunky, telling him, "Don't lie or manipulate to get yourself anywhere" and promises to call Greg, Bunky's husband. She shakes Hardy's hand, telling him "nice game," and pointedly says to Nicole, "I'll see you in the end." In the hallway by the exit, Krista tells Will, "You're not weak. The weak thing was selling me out to them and breaking your promise to Boogie." Monica is very upset, and shouts, "They're doing this because they think I don't have a chance to win. It's not fair!" Krista tries to calm her down, telling Monica that "I'm out because I wouldn't vote against you." Krista takes her bag and leaves the House, while Monica storms out to the patio and Bunky goes to the bathroom to cry.

Sitting with Julie, Krista has some pointed words for Nicole. Calling her a "good player," Krista nonetheless feels Nicole lied to her the whole time they were playing the game, but says she won't hold that against her. However, Krista believes Nicole shouldn't get too comfortable with her hold on the House, because she thinks Bunky or Monica will evict her when they get HoH. Nicole gave Krista an ultimatum before nominations: Vote out Monica or be put on the nomination block.

Watching prerecorded farewells from the HouseGuests, Krista scoffs at Nicole's message and says that she's not going to vote for her in the Finals, but that she was touched by the other four tributes. Krista tells Julie that she requested her daughter Laken not be present for her eviction so that she could have time to compose herself, saying she's "like an eleven-year-old" herself. Her brother Freddie and Mike Boogie are waiting for her though, Freddie with a big hug and Mike with a bouquet of roses.

After Krista's eviction, the HouseGuests sit around, shellshocked. Will says that the process was harder than when Shannon was evicted. Monica secludes herself on the porch, smoking and staring into space. There's no Head of Household title to compete for tonight so there's no transfer of power.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wonder why they didn't have a HOH contest last time? I assume they will do that tommorrow night, but it seems to throw things a little out of whack....and so then will the HOH be nominating his/her nominees at the end of tomorrow nights show, or on Wednesday? And is it still on an hour later this week?

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As annoying as he is, at least Will is providing some comic relief. It's a nice break from Bunky in a corner sobbing, his hairy back trembling.

I don't feel one bit sorry for Nicole. She knew going into this that she was going to miss her husbands birthday. I hate how she tries to play the sympathy card with the public. How many times is she going to point out that they are newlyweds, only married 3 months??!?!? She CHOSE to leave him. I know she's going to be sad about it but stop trying to milk it for the public. And I'm sick of her trying to boss people around.

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted the spineless, hairy, weeping weasel to win the HOH. Maybe he would have laid off the crying for a few days. . .
:pinky: I think Hardy will nominate Will and Nicole. Actually, at this point; I would love to see the NewlyWed Bitch leave. Let her go home to that husband she wants America to think she misses so much!!!
I was glad to see Bunky get a letter from his "Husband". (if for nothing more than the fact that it proved to Nicole that she is not the Nation's Sweetheart".
I do have to agree that Will is at least trying to have some fun. Boy, was he getting on Nicole's nerves!
:laughing2

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Darlene,

is it on tonight as well?

I'm so confused as to what is going on. Thursday are normally eviction night but noone is being evicted this week.

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AP; No BBII 'til Saturday! It is hard to keep track. Sandra (LilGreenKat) was really upset 'cause she forgot it was on last nite
I bet a lot of regular viewers are thrown off; not to mention "automaticly programmed" VCR's (but, hey, we know YOU don't have that problem) :laughing2

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
3LK

you're right, I don't have to worry about mis-programming the VCR!