Being induced on Monday.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Ady! Good to see you here, good to know you're recovering, and that things are settling a little and routines are developing. Kevin is a sweetie! We'll be waiting with bated breath for more pics, but we'll try not to be tooooooooooo impatient.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi...

It's John posting for a very tired Ady...
Hope that you enjoy the pix !

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is Kevin with his cousins Morgan on the left, and Isabella on the right.

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so happy to see pictures of the little tyke! Congratulations to both of you! And welcome to the world, Kevin! You're going to love having a little baby boy around! We do!

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweet little baby-boy
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope you have alot of help so you can rest up still!?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rita

What a sweet little baby-boy
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope you have alot of help so you can rest up still!?
My hubby is off still for another 2 weeks, so he istaking care of most things. Young kev is very demanding, however at night, so I am not gettting much sleep. When I try to sleep during the day, the cats want attention because we have been keeping them locked out of the baby's room at night right now (Merlin walked across Kev when I was feeding him). So I am very tired, but I am taking my iron pills to make up for blood loss, so hopefully soon I will regain some energy. We did have too many visitors on the weekend, however, so now I am trying to recover from that!

Sorry I haven't been online much. Hopefully soon we will settle into a rountine and I can catch up on what is happening with everyone else!

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you just concentrate on getting yourself some much needed rest,

once again, the baby is beautiful