Being induced on Monday.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Ady, you and your son together are both so beautiful. Im sure you will enjoy motherhood so much!!!!!!!

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's beautiful! Congratulations once again. And sleep when he sleeps...

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful Baby Boy!!!
Thanks for sharing the picture! I'm glad you are recovering from the surgery so well

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, Ady and John. Looking forward to seeing you post, as that will mean you are feeling better and have a little down time.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s

how simply marvellous!! what a wonderful photo - he certainly is just beautiful

thankyou John for letting us know how everything went and Cindy for posting a photo!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your baby! Enjoy motherhood, and just be grateful you don't have this.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Ady - and John - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful pic - it really is so, so sweet.

Ady, I send all my best wishes to all of you, and I'm just all smiles for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Mommy, it's high time for you to change that profile of yours...."Married - no kids"......Not anymore!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the well wishes everyone! I am feeling stronger everyday (lost alot of blood - almost needed a transfusion - blood pressure was 80 over 41 and my hemoglobin sucks). Kevin is a gem and we love him to pieces. We did have to take him to the hospital the other night for phototherapy. His jaundice levels were off the charts. He did not enjoy that (neither did I). I have been getting very little sleep and it doesn't help that it will take a long time to replace all my blood. Kevin and I are beginning to develop a routine and he is feeding well. My hubby has been a rock through everything. It really terrified him when I hemoraged (he saw all of the blood). He has been doing what he can to make sure I just have to deal with the baby and not worry about much else. He will probably take off work for another 2 weeks. I am glad you like the picture, hopefully we will post another one soon. He is just getting cuter everyday.

Your support has meant alot to John and I. He would come to the hospital and tell me about all of your wonderful words. Thanks so much!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am glad to see you here Ady - and I am glad that all is well!

Take good care of yourself and that sweetheart of yours! He is beautiful!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's wishing you a rapid recovery, and that Kevin begins taking long naps for you
so you can begin to get some sleep too!