Begging For Advice/help For 2 Kittens

ModernCatLady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can tell you love these kitties and bless you for trying to help them! It is evident they do need to see a vet but I understand you are not able to right now. Is there any animal rescue/kitten rescue or a no-kill shelter you can surrender them too. We dont know your location but maybe we can help find one?

RangersMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I understand about money, I just spent $1,200 with my CareCredit to help a cat. Something needs done for these babies. You can buy amoxicillian for fish tanks for cheap on amazon (or maybe at pet stores). Its just straight amoxicillin capsules and amox is alright for cats in small doses. I'll be frank with you though, those are BAD eye infections and if they dont get treatment soon, theyre going to be blind. Or lose their eyes entirely. I hope the medicine you got them are helping.... it probably will burn their eyes though because of the bad infection. Good luck.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, I didn't intend to open this thread up to have recommendations, rather I was hoping to get an updated picture of the 2 little guys because it is a good news story. I have communicated with the thread starter and the boys are good. One has completely recovered and one little guy lost an eye but is doing well. The poster is a dedicated fur mom and has done an amazing job of saving these two boys.

Last edited:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, I didn't intend to open this thread up to have recommendations, rather I was hoping to get an updated picture of the 2 little guys because it is a good news story. I have communicated with the thread starter and the boys are good. One has completely recovered and one little guy lost an eye but is doing well. The poster is a dedicated fur mom and has done an amazing job of saving these two boys.
Many thanks zed xyzed for posting these good news. I'm so happy for Kitty0619 and the kittens. I had tried to communicate by PM with her with no luck. All is well that ends well. :)