Bea

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Her eyes are just....stunning! They're like blue-green, or maybe sea-green is closer to what they are. She's been in the office for 3ish hours now....she's made a royal mess. She's walked all over the desk...knocking things over with her bum. She's really liking it in here....might try leaving her in the office overnight & see if she has any LB problems if she moves to another room. I feel like pushing my luck!

Bea is the most amazing kitty in the world.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Nat, she is GORGEOUS! Her eyes look a deeper color of Flowerbelles - Flowerbelle's are a very light blue-green - like you said, almost a sea green.

You've done an amazing job with her, Nat.

I freaked for a minute when I read it backwards - for a few seconds there I thought you said Ophelia was a saint compared to Bea.
Thank goodness I read it wrong!

I'm so, so sorry she's becoming a biter.
I'd have thought it would only be for a reason - but coming out of the blue while you were sleeping is just weird. But then I've never had a biter or a declawed kitty, so I have no idea.

If she's in to the vet tomorrow, I hope all checks out OK. Of course, if the problem were just a UTI it would be so much simpler - so maybe I should hope that's the problem!

Has the litter box additive shown up?

Laurie

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't gotten in to get the additive....was hoping she'd start to use the LB on her own. (and save the shelter a bit of $$) We had one good night, actually like 18 hours of only in the box experiences. Hoping she stays good....if I continue to keep the crate closed off then she has no place to go but the middle of the room or her LB. I want to see how she does in the office overnight....will put down a tray from the smaller crate for her to use if she wants to.

Vet is booked solid....so I didn't get an appt. for her, will try for Tuesday of next week. There's always the remote possiblity the rescue lady will pull Bea tomorrow night.

I did say Ophelia is a saint next to Bea....at least that's what I meant to say! Bea is naughty.....I
naughty.
She reaches under doors to goose the other kitties & start fights! She's bitten my dogs every time they come near her.

I'm planning to set her up in the office by herself overnight so she has the chance to move around. Besides, Mr. Pajamas misses sleeping with meowmy.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I'm planning to set her up in the office by herself overnight so she has the chance to move around. Besides, Mr. Pajamas misses sleeping with meowmy.
I hope that the freedom of your office suits Bea.

Sweet dreams.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww, hope things went well overnight, and that she does well. She is a very pretty girl.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's looking better! Nice to see that she finally got the photos she deserves

Maybe having the nice big windows will be just the stimulation she needs...

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, so the whole leaving her in the office for the night didn't work. She wouldn't stop running around like her tail was on fire! I was afraid she'd hurt her paws, so I shut her back in my bedroom. She was non-appreciative & bit me.

Ya know....I think this kitty's gonna be a bit of a nipper!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah, so the whole leaving her in the office for the night didn't work. She wouldn't stop running around like her tail was on fire! I was afraid she'd hurt her paws, so I shut her back in my bedroom. She was non-appreciative & bit me.

What could possibly give you that idea?!

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

She's quite a sassy thing isn't she?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by littleraven7726

She's quite a sassy thing isn't she?
That's the understatement of the year!

I think she's more of a PITA. She's worse than Ophelia when it comes to aggression, though.....she has no qualms about attacking & biting anything....she bit 90 lb Macey when she went after her!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohmigosh! How gorgeous is she?!?!?

What fabulous pictures. I swear - if I still lived in Minnesota, I'd drive miles to get her.

Thank you for giving her such loving care.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by nanner

Ohmigosh! How gorgeous is she?!?!?

What fabulous pictures. I swear - if I still lived in Minnesota, I'd drive miles to get her.

Thank you for giving her such loving care.
If you know anyone in MN with no kids/cats/dogs.....lemme know!

She'll be extremely hard to place......and I don't think I can foster her for 8+ months like I've done for PJ & Punky....hoping to place her soon!!!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If you know anyone in MN with no kids/cats/dogs.....lemme know!

She'll be extremely hard to place......and I don't think I can foster her for 8+ months like I've done for PJ & Punky....hoping to place her soon!!!
Everyone I know already has cats. (Or dogs)

But I'll certainly keep my ears open. What area of MN are you in?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by nanner

Everyone I know already has cats. (Or dogs)

But I'll certainly keep my ears open. What area of MN are you in?
Way southern MN.

I should clarify on the no kids part.....no extremely small kids. She's senstive about her feet, kids old enough to understand not to play with her front paws.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Way southern MN.

I should clarify on the no kids part.....no extremely small kids. She's senstive about her feet, kids old enough to understand not to play with her front paws.
I'll try and spread the word to my MN people. Ya never know!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It would be great if she could go to family/friends of a TCS memeber.....I trust them more than the "average joe" who applies!