Bea

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I *think* I might jinx us.

Bea needs some that she continues to use the LB. She used NOTHING BUT the 18 gal rubbermaid tub with the lid off....and everything stays inside of it.

I've got my
she keeps going like this. The only thing stopping me from pushing her on adopters are the LB irregularities. (She used a piddle pad purr-fectly all day yesterday, now won't today....she wouldn't go near the Cat attract litter, but now will today....etc)

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally found the time to read all the way through this thread.... Nat you are an angel
Even if Bea is a high maintenance biting princess, she is a beautiful one and totally worth it.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe Bea needs a couple weeks longer to finally calm her fears before she is once again taken out of her environment and placed into a new one.

Her new family will need a clear understanding of her past traumas and and a real commitment to helping this beautiful lady adjust to her new life.

You are an angel in disguise Nat.

New family, come find Bea and take her into your hearts....
Bea is waitng .

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots and lots of for Bea!

She is just so beautiful, those eyes are stunning! I know she still has issues but she really has come a long way in such a short time with you

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have poop AND pee both in the litterbox this AM!

This is the last hurdle we have to climb....so I'm hoping this is finally it! She can hop in & out of the box easily now, too....which is a relief her feet are healing up.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

This is the last hurdle we have to climb....so I'm hoping this is finally it! She can hop in & out of the box easily now, too....which is a relief her feet are healing up.

What fantastic news!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Awesome, Nat!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was about to go to bed, went into the bedroom. There, nowhere really even near the LB, yet still on the protective pads I have underneath of it.....was poop & pee.
This wasn't an aim issue. She's used this box fine for 24 hours (longer than she's used any other box!).

UTI check at 8:30AM. I've never hoped for a UTI so bad in my life!! Cat attract isn't working. Amitrityline will be my next step, if the vet will Rx it.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No pee this AM, so I left her there. Will update as soon as I can.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh thank god she has crystals in her urine!!!!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you found out what Bea's problem is.
Thank goodness it's something that can be treated and not because of the declawing.

Sending and Prayers that Bea gets well soon so that she can find a forever home.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Graciecat

I'm glad you found out what Bea's problem is.
Thank goodness it's something that can be treated and not because of the declawing.

Sending and Prayers that Bea gets well soon so that she can find a forever home.
i was never so glad to hear a cat had crystals!