Bea

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww... will it never end for this poor girl? Any more word on her potential furrever home?

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, the poor baby. I hope you can find something that eases it for her, we struggled with Tiger, so I had to let her go. We tried Cartrophen injections and Rimadyl as well as MEtacam (had to be something that could either be done by the vet, or go in her food, daily tableting wasn't an option with her). When she stopped taking MEtacam, and there was nothing more we could give her, I let her go, I have a joint prob, and living in pain isn't fun.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Aww... will it never end for this poor girl? Any more word on her potential furrever home?
I am expecting to hear from her new meowmy around the 15th of this month. Gosh, I won't miss this cat one bit!

She's a lovely cat, but OMG she's sooooo high maintenance!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A few new pics of "our girl"

She got up out of the sunbeam to waddle over & eat, and now she's back in the sun.

Her limping/arthritis seems to be somewhat better now that it is warmer, I keep the corn stove running more to keep this room warmer for her. For now, we're kinda trying stuff to help the arthritis.

Best news, oh how long have I had her?!, well, furr-ever of trying, I finally got the greasiness out of her coat!
She's now just fuzzy & cute, soft to the touch as opposed to greasy.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She really is a beauty, Nat. Good that her arthritis seems to be behaving a bit better, poor sweetheart.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One quick little video of her using her paws (and my shrill Ms. Bea Voice, she responds best to that voice).

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/twtich1/Bea/?action=view&current=001-1.flv

Her pawing me like that is mildly annoying at times like now, when I'm trying to eat my lunch & she's certain she's dying down there on the floor while I'm eating gourmet!
(She never misses a bite tossed to her)

sheeba07

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awww what a cute video of her wanting a bite of your lunch

I haven't commented on Bea's thread before but have been following her story closely. I'm really impressed about everything you have done for this beautiful kitty. You're a very good person

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So, I took a few new pics of Bea tonight. She's never let me hold her like this.
: