Bea

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

OK, one more pic. She's just laying like this behind me. I don't dare try to touch her tummy though....not falling for that trap!
*melts*

I know I haven't posted much in this thread, but I do read it and am so happy to see how far she's come. She's really thrived under your care Natalie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
GUESS WHAT!?!?!

I Approved someone to adopt my girl!
She told me right out today she didn't know when she applied, but she'll be traveling for 2 weeks, home for a 2 days, then gome for 3 days. So, she'd like Bea in a month.

I told her I wouldn't hold Bea for her. But being that she needs a home with no kids/cats/dogs, that she's a LH, that she has "litterbox issues", & that she may/may not need an Rx diet her whole life she wasn't very adoptable. I assumed that no one else would be interested in Bea. I told her I could be persuasive if someone was interested.
Unless a home comes along that would be better than this woman's....Bea is her girl.

Now, to find her a LB she keeps her big behind in!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The right LB is out there and if anyone can find it....
it's you.

I am afraid to hope to much that this is it for Bea...
I will wait to see.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd like her to go ASAP, I think the other animals are really getting to her, she just bit me in the chin & I now have 4 fang holes in my face.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I'd like her to go ASAP, I think the other animals are really getting to her, she just bit me in the chin & I now have 4 fang holes in my face.
Oh No....

Calm down Bea.

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Truly a sad and happy story, although this is my first post on this thread I am following it. Please keep us updated. Really would like to see a couple of closer face pics
If you are a taking them indoors with the flash then either smear a thin amount of vaseline on the flash, which can easily be wiped off again, or dampen a piece of white tissue paper and put on the flash. This should slightly tone down the harsh bright light which is always a problem with flash.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fingers crossed that either this is her forever home, or someone comes up sooner, I know what it is like to have a cat that lashes out due to redirected aggression, I homed one last week like that, I still have the bruises from being bit (never been bit and had bruising like this) and the scratches are just healing!! Part of his issues is overstimulation with catnip too, so his new owners are limiting his access to it!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
New pics of TCS' "little girl"

She's developed severe arthritis. The vet's hope is that she can live 5 more years before the pain becomes so bad she needs to be euthanized....and that is his best hope/guess is for 5 years. She has a very nasty limp when she walks. I am working on getting her moving a bit more to help.
And all for a couch, most likely.

Sleepy cat

Wakey cat thanks to camera flash!

Oh wait! Sleep cat again!

Attack Cat!!! (Note - That is Mia's
toy)

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been wondering how she was doing, Nat. I'm sorry this has developed.
Hope you can keep her comfortable. What a sweetie.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor old Bea! I had a feeling when you said she wouldn't squat in the litterbox that she might have arthritis.

She is looking better, but I hate to think of her in pain. I'd bet that's behind some of the cranky behavior.
for Bea to feel better.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To look at that beautiful face and then think some idiot has put her through all this pain for a piece of furniture.
I wish I could just spit in their faces for doing this to her.

Bless her heart, she's so pretty

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, Susan, the arthritis is caused by the declawing.

The vet is trying to decide what's best for her to be on....she doesn't tolerate some meds well & she's a beast to medicate. For now, she's getting metacam for pain.