Baylee's Thread

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Just a quick new picture from tonight... I was sitting on the floor, grabbed Baylee and held her like that... and she stayed. She likes hanging out on her back sometimes! Silly girl!

Look how pretty her eyes are though!
I just love those pink paws!! and belly!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doesn't she kinda look like a bunny! Ah, that's my daredevil girl, who fell through the railing AGAIN last night.
She's okay though, no worries.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

She really is growing up from "cute" to "beautiful"!
Aw thanks... I tend to think so but naturally I'm biased!

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how I missed this thread before!!! She is just stunning! My little Chloe has markings/coloring very similar to Baylee and has also been described as a "torbie". Too cute - please keep posting pictures!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I missed this thread too. I haven't been keeping up with the Fur Pictures lately. Baylee looks cute in all those pictures, especially the ones where she hides under rugs.
Ari, do you make a speed bump in the rug so that she can get under there or does she do that herself?

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I missed this thread too. I haven't been keeping up with the Fur Pictures lately. Baylee looks cute in all those pictures, especially the ones where she hides under rugs.
Ari, do you make a speed bump in the rug so that she can get under there or does she do that herself?
Ha ha, she does that herself! I'll actually smooth down the rug and then I'll see her start digging a little place for her underneath! She's a nut!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Ha ha, she does that herself! I'll actually smooth down the rug and then I'll see her start digging a little place for her underneath! She's a nut!
What a sweetie!