Baylee's Thread

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the new pictures. I didn't see anything wrong with them except that I wished there were more of them to look at!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

I love the new pictures. I didn't see anything wrong with them except that I wished there were more of them to look at!
Baylee is just adorable!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry guys, I was at floor level playing with Baylee this morning and I couldn't resist taking more pictures.
She's just so cute, how can I resist?

Here she is giving her best impression of Hobbes (speaking of, where is Hobbes?) posing for the camera, ignore the trash bag behind her
(FYI, it's not trash, it's my FIs clothes that need to be washed)

This was from the other day that I forgot to add, two seconds later she attacked the camera strap (it's my fave picture ever of her, dang the strap that got in the way!):

That's all... for now!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Baylee....you're just gorgeous!

She has such unusual coloring.....kind of like a cross between a calico and a gray tabby.....or is it an orange tabby? Heck I don't know....she's has lots of colors!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

Aww Baylee....you're just gorgeous!

She has such unusual coloring.....kind of like a cross between a calico and a gray tabby.....or is it an orange tabby? Heck I don't know....she's has lots of colors!
Lol, you're just as confused as we are! I think she's a torbie, which is what I've heard her most described as - I think it's basically a calico with stripes (could be wrong though).

Either way, we think she's cute and love her... even when she gets into trouble and isn't as cute!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Lol, you're just as confused as we are! I think she's a torbie, which is what I've heard her most described as - I think it's basically a calico with stripes (could be wrong though).

Either way, we think she's cute and love her... even when she gets into trouble and isn't as cute!
You could almost take ALL of my cats and mix them together and come up with Baylee!
I think it's neat how she's so unique.

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Baylee's a sweet little princess. I think if we lived closer that she and Emma would get together and wear hats and gloves and play bridge and drink tea and eat little cakes.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

You could almost take ALL of my cats and mix them together and come up with Baylee!
I think it's neat how she's so unique.
Ha ha, I'll agree with that... especially because I think it also applies to personality, not just colors!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Baylee's a sweet little princess. I think if we lived closer that she and Emma would get together and wear hats and gloves and play bridge and drink tea and eat little cakes.
You know, she does have those Emma poses that you've posted before... I always try to capture them (and I always think of Emma when she does them) but at the last second she moves! But I do think they would have a little tea party... how cute would that be!

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

But I do think they would have a little tea party... how cute would that be!
Of course, if she'd rather, she could watch Kung-Fo movies with Grace and eat Sushi.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Of course, if she'd rather, she could watch Kung-Fo movies with Grace and eat Sushi.
I'm sure she'd rather chase Mac around...

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm sure she'd rather chase Mac around...
Mac and Max would lock themselves behind closed doors and play cards. Maybe the girls could play dress-up and give each other pedicures.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAHA!!! That's too funny! I love the new pics, Ari! Baylee is so precious! So, when are the kids going to get married?

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

HAHA!!! That's too funny! I love the new pics, Ari! Baylee is so precious! So, when are the kids going to get married?
Um, soon! Baylee's waiting for her ring, erm collar, lol! Just kidding... Baylee doesn't need anything material for the world to know Juicy's her man!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a quick new picture from tonight... I was sitting on the floor, grabbed Baylee and held her like that... and she stayed. She likes hanging out on her back sometimes! Silly girl!

Look how pretty her eyes are though!