Bath & Body Works.........your favorite scent?

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a sweet pea gal, I also like the one with jasmine 'cant think of the actual name'.
I really like the perfume from VS called Pink. I hear a lot of people dont like it but i think it suits me.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Caprice....I like country apple, and it hasn't been discontinued...they were saving it for the big semi-annual sale going on now! I spent $50 on stuff there!

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/brow...d=supersavings

I know I'm a brat to tell all of you that...but lots of great scents for $3, $4, or $5! Candles too!

I like:

Plumeria
Country Apple
Red Raspberry
Green Tea & Cucumber
Cucumber Melon
Sweet Pea (candle)
Jasmine (candle)
& probably more too, but I can't think of them all!

Happy shopping ya'll!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I bought Country Apple body cream for $5 at there big sale, I've always liked it too.
Does anyone like White Ginger and Amber? I bought the shower gel for $4 and it smells pretty good.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lisa,

Have you tried cotton blossom? I'm a powder scent (and floral, too) type of girl. I think it smells powdery/clean. I'm weird. No one else has mentioned it.

Originally Posted by lisalee

It seems like alot do like Warm Vanilla Sugar, I've heard that is there number one seller. I love it myself but I use it up too fast, since it doesn't smell too strong I use alot. I wonder why B&BW and VS have not come out with a powder scent, ya know like Johnson's baby lotion........I love powder scents.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sofiecusion

Caprice....I like country apple, and it hasn't been discontinued...they were saving it for the big semi-annual sale going on now! I spent $50 on stuff there!

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/brow...d=supersavings

I know I'm a brat to tell all of you that...but lots of great scents for $3, $4, or $5! Candles too!

I like:

Plumeria
Country Apple
Red Raspberry
Green Tea & Cucumber
Cucumber Melon
Sweet Pea (candle)
Jasmine (candle)
& probably more too, but I can't think of them all!

Happy shopping ya'll!!!

The sales lady I saw about 2 months ago said it has been discontinued...I dunno...maybe/ maybe not?

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm a lotion and body spray freak! I have scents from B&BW & Vickies... My sister always gets me gift cards to VS and I always use them on lotion and body spray... I have a $100 card from xmas that I cant wait to use!

Black Rasberry Vanilla!! and Sweet Pea!

hobbester

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i love anything mango, so Mango Mandarin. And also Cucumber Melon. They're so refreshing. i have the hand soap in every bathroom and my kitchen sink. For the body mists i like Freesia.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got back from the sale - spent $20 which leaves $3 in my account til Friday. Gulp.

I
their new scent Cherry Blossom. It's so yum - I bought the shower gel, spray and lotion! I'm debating on going back to stock up since it doesn't come out til March! And some Sweet Pea shower scrub that I used to use 4 years ago, that was discontinued. AND a candle. This sale is awesome!

I also tried that new Lemon Body Cream that's coming out in a few weeks - it's great and I'm glad I got a coupon - I'll be first in line to get my free sample!

And I managed to eek on over to VS to get that Amber Romance fragrance I love. I'm gonna smell good for my man! Time to go take a shower with my new products and smell pretty!