Bath & Body Works.........your favorite scent?

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love Bath & Body Works and I know everyone else does too! So what is your favorite scent there? My favorite was Moonlight Path but now I just love Rice Flour with Shea Butter. This smell's sooooo yummy!!
There having a great sale too right now.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Black Raspberry Vanilla is so yummy - it's my fave!

Funny note about Moonlight Path - I'm okay with it, it's not my favorite... but everyone keeps buying it for me!

I've never tried Rice Flour w/ Shea Butter, I'll have to look into it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have Black Raspberry Vanilla but I smelled it the other day and it smelled very good! That will probably be the next one I pick up.

lenaorie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Im going to have to say...

Sweet Pea.. i love it!

Also.. Cucumber Melon is always awesome...

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'd like to get a candle of the Black Raspberry Vanilla... I need some new ones anyway.

That being said, I find B&BW scents to be sooo strong, you can't apply a lot of lotion or else you can be smelled a mile away! I have just gotten into Victoria Secret scents... I love Amber Romance but my boyfriend isn't too fond of it - sad for me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes, I love Victoria's Secret too. I have a gift certificate for there I still haven't used, especially now that I have all this Bath & Body Works stuff. I've always loved Amber Romance.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisalee

Oh yes, I love Victoria's Secret too. I have a gift certificate for there I still haven't used, especially now that I have all this Bath & Body Works stuff. I've always loved Amber Romance.
Do you think I could convince my boyfriend that Amber Romance smells nice? I have Sweet Temptation, I think it is, and he likes that but I think it's just okay. Lol... such a dilemma, I've been on that hunt for THE signature fragrance for ages and am no closer to it.

Oh and Summer - I love Sweet Pea also! Yum...

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love B& BW scents! I usually give away any Victoria scents I get away cause they make me break out! It's not to say that I still don't love the smells they just don't love me!!!! My favorite scent is Junpier Berry. I have the Body spray and the hand sanitizer. Brad likes it too. I wear it only on special ocassions.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

I love B& BW scents! I usually give away any Victoria scents I get away cause they make me break out!
How's this: I'll trade ya! Next time I get a B&BW scent I'll send it your way if you send me your VS rejects!

lenaorie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love VS smells..

i have the sweet temptation right now, i got it for christmas from my best friend

Love Spell is my favorite

and... Amber Romance.. is very yummy too!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love ALL the scents. My best friend gave me some body cream in Sugar Wafer. I love it all, except for the coconut stuff, and I am tired of warm vanilla sugae,
I like the Wallflowers in Moonlit PAth, sun ripened rsapberry, and mango mandarin.
I spent $300 at that sale.

Wallflowers: Sun-ripened raspberry
Wallflowers: Mango Mandarin
Wallflowers: Moonlit Path
Aromatherapy Pillow Mist: Ylang-Ylang Myrrh
Aromatherapy Massage Lotion: Sandalwood Rose (relax)
Aromatherapy Hydrating Shampoo: Sandalwood Rose
Aromatherapy Serene Foam Bath: Ylang Ylang Myrrh (Sensuality)
2 bottles of Home Fragrance Spray: Cherry Blossom
Body Cream: Gardenia Lily
Body Splash: Moonlit Path
Plant Harmony Essential Oils: Blue Lavendar Palmarosa (relax),
Ylang-Ylang Myrrh (sensuality), Bergamot Coriander (energizing)

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lenaorie

I love VS smells..

i have the sweet temptation right now, i got it for christmas from my best friend

Love Spell is my favorite

and... Amber Romance.. is very yummy too!!
Ah we like the same scents then! I love Love Spell but it seems that EVERYONE loves it too so I never got it!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was a Limelight addict..but its been gone for sometime now..*cries* I wonder if i can find any on ebay

ozzykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i like cucumber melon i dont go to bath and body works ever but i got that for babysitting when i was 16 and i liked it but my best friend stole it from me

charcoal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
used to be peach but they don't make it anymore. Now it is a toss up between juniper breeze, the vanilla sugar, and the country apple.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, I could spend the longest time and a small fortune in B&BW! This is exactly why I haven't been in the store lately! I like Sun Ripened Rasberry as a scent or lotion and like the scent of Country Apple as a hand lotion as well as Sweet Pea. I have not heard of some of the scents mentioned here which really proves how long it's been since I visited the store! Guess I better get back in there soon!
I also enjoy certain VS scents. My very favorite scent of all right now the lovely gift Susan and Danielle sent me from The Body Shop. It is perfume, lotion and body wash in the scent of The Spirit of Moonflower, and it's just amazing!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hit that sale on Friday and let me tell you, it's so hard not to buy one of everything...............I can't say I have a favorite........they're all great!