Basket case

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Suki is very pretty, she looks a lot like my Faile, who also likes the upside down cat bed. A friend gave me one of those beds, and Faile likes to flip it over. I leave it right side up, and she works and works until it is upside down. Crazy girl. She also loves the bean bag chairs we have. I keep them in my storage room, and she has claimed one as her own. I have to make sure she can get into it, cause she sleeps there everyday now.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yola, Somehow I missed your post the first time around. I have a picture of your cat standing on a stool at the bathroom sink! Way too funny! Love it.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Jeanie, it wasn't my cat!

I don't have any chairs in my bathroom (apart from the 'throne' of course).

I know Cindy posted some great pictures of her kitties looking very cool and cute in the bathroom . . .

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, it was, Yola. The picture is in my mind!

Quote:

I was interested to read about the tooth stuff that goes on the paw, poor Fifi had 5 or 6 teeth out a couple of months ago, and she won't even consider the toothpaste samples I was given (getting her to hold the toothbrush and spit into the sink not next to it has been a real bitch . . .)

endquote

I just figured if she was holding the toothbrush, she was probably standing on something so she could spit in the sink!

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jeanie!!
Very funny!

The humour gland must be on a go-slow today - sorry!

Fifi has to have an especially high chair so's she can see herself in the mirror seeing as she's such a gorgeous dolly-cat.

She's even started nicking my velcro rollers, it's when she starts secreting my lippie in her make-up bag that I'll start worrying!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yola, Does Miss Fifi not have a bridge or caps on her teeth? All glamorous girls do, you know. Well, I'd hide that makeup case if I were you. I thought I detected a bit of eye liner in her last picture.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hadn't had a chance to look at this thread again since I posted to it way back on the first page...so I had alot of catching up to do here!!!

Beautiful pictures! I love them!!!