Barn cat may be pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tia2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh Tia...........I'm sure her kittens will be very cute. Do you think you might keep the mommy kitty??
Oh yeah, she's not going anywhere...they usually don't once they cross my threshhold.
I've placed a few, but not many and haven't in years.
Hannah stayed with my Dad for a year or so until he moved to AZ and I insisted she come back to me. (He didn't mind, she was always getting out at his place....ironically always after his arrival home from "Happy Hour".
)

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm so glad your keeping her! Can't wait to see pics!! Your dad moved to AZ? I'd love to be there right now! HAHA Jerry and I went out there in September and fell inlove with Sedona!!

Are you planning on keeping the kitties too? LOL

tia2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Uggh! Don't even go there! lol Hey, you live close by right? How about if I name a kitten after you? Would you take one then? There's a sweet little kitten with your name written all over it just a growin as fast as it can so it can be in your home, loved by you, where it's warm and comfy. JUST FOR YOU! This is a limited time offer.. I'll even pay for the spay/neuter!! lol PLEASE?

Anyone? Anyone? want to bid on some fluffs of love? Anyone?

tia2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
PS Sedona is neat..love the red rock.

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
That is fantastic news
I would love to take a kitten, but I'm in St. Louis and I think Lucy would eat it. She's not quite friendly to other cats, except for Annabelle and Daisy of course
But I am very excited for you and look forward to lots of updates

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tia2

Uggh! Don't even go there! lol Hey, you live close by right? How about if I name a kitten after you? Would you take one then? There's a sweet little kitten with your name written all over it just a growin as fast as it can so it can be in your home, loved by you, where it's warm and comfy. JUST FOR YOU! This is a limited time offer.. I'll even pay for the spay/neuter!! lol PLEASE?

Anyone? Anyone? want to bid on some fluffs of love? Anyone?
Oh Tia, I would love too, I'd take them all if I could..........just can't take anymore at the moment though...........but if they look like my Tiggy, it sure would be tempting! LOL

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey people email me all the time asking if I have kittens available. So let me know when they are the age to go and I will let you know if anyone has emailed me. I have someone right now looking for two to adopt together.

tia2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh Tia, I would love too, I'd take them all if I could..........just can't take anymore at the moment though...........but if they look like my Tiggy, it sure would be tempting! LOL
Alrighty then! (Making mental note to save orange kitty for Susie) lol Ok, Ok, Just kidding! I promise I won't hound you about it...maybe

tia2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

hey people email me all the time asking if I have kittens available. So let me know when they are the age to go and I will let you know if anyone has emailed me. I have someone right now looking for two to adopt together.
People ASK you for kittens? Do you breed or work with rescue?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Alrighty then! (Making mental note to save orange kitty for Susie) lol Ok, Ok, Just kidding! I promise I won't hound you about it...maybe
Oh no........

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

People ASK you for kittens? Do you breed or work with rescue?
I rescue on my own but I do it enough that I constantly have ads up. But I put on them that if the particular kittens in the ad are gone then I always get more in continuously who need homes so people can just ask... Some people remember and will ask me here and there. One lady was interested in some and said if they are gone then let her know if I know of any more who need homes, etc... I ALSO talk to people looking to adopt and pay attention to ads for wanted animals and animals who need homes and sort of hook people up. Sometimes, that doesn't happen too often.

tia2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I see.. God bless you for all your hard work!

tia2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Things are soso thanks!
Honey was clawing the carpet to get out of the room, so I let her out of it. She ends up in the basement each time she's given the choice BUT we are making progress. She is hanging out in the kitchen now and that's great. I'm giving her her time to adjust her way, and it's working out. My cats are adjusting at a slower than usual pace with her also so that's good too.

She has a few weeks yet, so we'll migrate her back into the bedroom in time for whelping and hopefully she won't be upset about it.

One bad thing...someone peed on a couch's cushions...I think it was her.
I'm shopping for new cushions to just replace them..(on a wicker frame) Thank goodness the furniture is older, but I'd be sick if it happened again on new pieces.

She is using the box downstairs, but this happened when the downstairs was blocked off. One more reason I chose to work her upstairs on her terms.

I can't have her peeing in my house! Especially if I have a new couch....I would cry.
Everyone else has normal habits, so I think it was a stress accident.

PS...know any good enzyme cleaner/urine remover for future use just in case?

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I used Nok-out on my NEW sofa when this happened. It was the only thing that totally got the smell out. I had to use it with a steam cleaner.
I got it at my pet store. You could also google it and order it on line.

katiescats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You might also want to try Nature's Miracle. I am fostering a not quite housebroken puppy and that stuff has worked miracles. It cleans up all organic stains (urine, blood, etc). I've also used it to clean up the cat's pee (he got upset about the dog and has been marking...of all places...THE BED). Luckily it's only on the sheets and not the mattress. Ugh, I don't know what I'd do if he peed on my mattress. Anyway, the point is, this stuff is amazing and it's available at places like PetCo and PetSmart. Lots of dog people SWEAR by this stuff.

tia2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nature's miracle sold it's name and the original formula isn't being used for the NM brand anymore. This is all just FYI. Petastic uses the original Nature's Miracle formula. Confusing huh? Some people are really complaining about it. That it doesn't work blah blah blah...but it's only because NM isn't really the original NM. I hope I'm making sense!
It might not work for cats strong odors, but I'm sure it's fine for dogs.

If you want the original NM...it's now under the name "Petastic".

From their website:

*Nature's MiracleÂ[emoji]174[/emoji] is a registered trademark of Eight In One, Inc. Venus Laboratories, Inc. is the creator and owner of the formulations formerly supplied to Eight In One for its Nature's MiracleÂ[emoji]174[/emoji] brand. Venus Laboratories, Inc is now marketing the formulation under the brand name Petastic Stain & Odor Remover.
Venus Laboratories,Inc. is not affiliated with Eight In One.

Alot of people don't realize this and I just wanted to peak awareness!!

Anywhoo.. I ordered new foam replacement seats and backs for the couch..(it needed it anyway) and now need someone to cover them or I have to learn how to do it myself!!!

I was looking for something to use in my carpet shampooer. Piddle is being territorial in the room I started putting Honey in and I'm going to go over the carpet.
I'll pick up some Petastic and Nok out...
Thanks!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow that is great you found that out! I will pass the word on, my mom uses the stuff too.

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Nature's miracle sold it's name and the original formula isn't being used for the NM brand anymore. This is all just FYI. Petastic uses the original Nature's Miracle formula. Confusing huh? Some people are really complaining about it. That it doesn't work blah blah blah...but it's only because NM isn't really the original NM. I hope I'm making sense!
It might not work for cats strong odors, but I'm sure it's fine for dogs.

If you want the original NM...it's now under the name "Petastic".

From their website:

*Nature's MiracleÂ[emoji]174[/emoji] is a registered trademark of Eight In One, Inc. Venus Laboratories, Inc. is the creator and owner of the formulations formerly supplied to Eight In One for its Nature's MiracleÂ[emoji]174[/emoji] brand. Venus Laboratories, Inc is now marketing the formulation under the brand name Petastic Stain & Odor Remover.
Venus Laboratories,Inc. is not affiliated with Eight In One.

Alot of people don't realize this and I just wanted to peak awareness!!

Anywhoo.. I ordered new foam replacement seats and backs for the couch..(it needed it anyway) and now need someone to cover them or I have to learn how to do it myself!!!

I was looking for something to use in my carpet shampooer. Piddle is being territorial in the room I started putting Honey in and I'm going to go over the carpet.
I'll pick up some Petastic and Nok out...
Thanks!
That explains why i found that it didn't work that well! Thanks for the tip.