Bandit went to the Bridge yesterday

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, that is what shook me up more...........knowing that my son could have been killed.Bandit protected my son, and gave his life for him.I miss him so much. I haven't been able to go through my pics to look for any.Every time I start to go through them, I start crying even more.
Thank you all for your kind words.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good boy, Bandit!

I'm guessing that he waited to make sure your son was okay before he took his eternal rest.

I don't come here much either as it gets me worked up. Prayers to your family...

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i see you've changed your sig - Bandit was a handsome dog!
thank you.That is an old siggy that Anakat made for me.I have tried to find Bandit's pics, and can't find any
.I have some from when he was a pup and then older also.I know they are here, just gotta find them.
here is one of them that I found in my desk

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awww, Tammy he was a beautiful boy
thanks Nat.We sure do miss him.

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bandit was so brave, and he loved you. I'm so sorry for your loss, he'll be running in the fields over the bridge, waiting for you.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rest In Peace Brave Bandit
You did a wonderful thing Bandit

Hope Bandit enjoys making the other pets over the rainbow bridge feel happy

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i read your post and it made me cry. what a brave and loyal dog. my heart goes out to you.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
condolences to all the family on the very, very horrific loss of Bandit. Godspeed over RB, Bandit - you are a HERO!
The loss of such a brave dog is difficult on so many levels - your children probably feel so unguarded
I am glad that your neighbor was practical about the whole situation - once that Dane got blooded, who knows how much worse things would have gotten

When our beloved GSD bit one of our friends, the dog "disappeared" when we were in school. That dog had always loved kids, including our playmate - there was no rhyme or reason for it, so my parents did what they had to. I cried and cried for weeks; they did get us another dog, a Collie/Lab mix. It's tragic for both sides

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Tammy, I'm just catching up here, and am so sorry about your loss. RIP Bandit, you were a very brave and loyal dog.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Tammy, I'm just catching up here, and am so sorry about your loss. RIP Bandit, you were a very brave and loyal dog.
thank you all for your kind words. I don't visit here as often as I should.It makes me to unhappy.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Such a sad, touching story. I'm so sorry for your loss. Surely you must have so many emotions right now, but must be very thankful that he was so brave to protect your son.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just now seeing this, and I am so sorry. But, Bandit died protecting someone he loved, and if he was given the choice, I don't think he would do anything different. That is why dogs are so wonderful...their love is unconditional and so is ours.

I can only imagine how hard this must be for you. But, Bandit died a hero protecting the family that loved him and who loved him back. Many
to you and your family.

iluvdevons

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tammy, I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
Bandit sounded like a loving and brave dog. RIP Bandit