Bagheera is missing.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
OMG!!! That is fantastic!
I am so happy for you and Bagheera!!!

Have you tried the vanilla trick to help the reintroductions?

ghosthunterbeck

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh wow! I'm so happy for you! That is *such* good news! I've roughly been following your story since I've been here, and I'm just so happy for all of you! Congrats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

OMG!!! That is fantastic!
I am so happy for you and Bagheera!!!

Have you tried the vanilla trick to help the reintroductions?
Haven't tried that, but they seem to mostly be okay. They're only half-heartedly hissing at the moment. I gave her an hour or so to wash the "outside" off and then let them back up. She was having such a fit about the cats, and mauing mauing mauing (and truly it's a "mau...mau...." mournful, lost calling cry that she has.. that we just left them up here earlier. She really missed her friends. Of course, she is still afraid of Kahn. I think we may have to sedate her and keep him separated for the week that we're gone, and during the time that we're not home. He already goes to bed with my sister at night, so that's peace and quiet for Bags.

I'm going to have to contact a behaviorist after the Seattle trip, because even though I'm studying, this one is beyond me and I just don't know what to do with the group of them. I am, however, worried that that's why she zipped out the door in the first place, to get away from Kahn. If she'd stop running, I think he'd mostly stop chasing her.

Ugh... anyway, again, thank you all so much and you have no idea how much I appreciate all the good vibes, well wishes, and everything.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
one home!!!!! and one to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gigi come on girl!!!!!
I'm sooooooooooooooooo happy for you! sounds like my love cat and mama, chasing, he loves to chase her and she is scared to death of him! I have even thought he might be keeping G from coming back home! He stays in the woods and he just makes me wonder sometimes, even though he and G were friends, cause she never acted scared of him! anyway still so happy for bags, and you!!!!!
keep G in your thoughts! and have a great vacation!
Monique

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good news for you!!!!
Thank goodness Bags is finally back home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too. She's done nothing but sleep, eat and cuddle. I think she's happy to be home.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:party 2:
WOO-HOO!!! HOORAYY!! WELCOME HOME, BAGHEERA!

TCS BOARD MAGIC WORKS AGAIN!!!!

I'm sooooooooooo HAPPY for you both, CatsAreBetter