Bagheera is missing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Twsty! I put some litter out as someone suggested so she'd have her own scent. I also put some food out for her.

If you send the chant to me, I'll chant it too, although I don't have any materials except regular candles and the sage, but I've always used sage for cleansing. Not sure what else it's good for.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks Meaghan!
U can send me the chant as well! Thanks Thanks Thanks!
Monqiue

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've left it at home and can't recall the exact wording. I'll PM you both when I get home.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

Thanks Twsty! I put some litter out as someone suggested so she'd have her own scent. I also put some food out for her.

If you send the chant to me, I'll chant it too, although I don't have any materials except regular candles and the sage, but I've always used sage for cleansing. Not sure what else it's good for.
Heather
My friends cat ran off one night from her son's house, indoor cat always, and in a strange place to boot! I went over there and told her to get the carrier she brought 'precious' over there in, and get the litter she had used!
She had ran into the woods across the street from his house! There was a bit of a trail, so we left both there, 2 to 3 wks later, she was going over to her sons house and guess who ran across the road infront of her? Precious'
she almost ran over her! She got out and got her cat back!
Some where I read to do that whenever I lost my Scream, it worked for her,
GiGi used the bathroom outside, I did have some litter in a box on my deck and set it out in the woods, along with some sweatie clothing of mine, a blanket G had been sleeping on etc. I want my GiGi back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate having to face this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope your baby smells that litter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come on Bagheera!!! come out come out wherever you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we just went on another search, because we thought we heard something rattling in the duct work.. you know, that metal "bwong" sound, but..I think it's because it started getting windy because we're getting rain... we do get that type of sound occasionally when it's rainy/windy. It sounded a little odd, though.. not like normal.. but there's no answer and i put my face up to the ducts and called, and my sister went downstairs to the basement and into the furnace room and called.. and I could hear her quite plainly through the vents so I know Bags would have heard us if she'd been in there.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Any sign of Bagheera yet??? I surely do hope that these prayers and vibes start working soon
I was meaning to find this thread and ask about both girls... any sign of them?

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I was meaning to find this thread and ask about both girls... any sign of them?
I got my first and only call about G this morning and I checked it out , soooo close, I believe he was GiGi's dad! Identicial, but he was an intact male, so sweet, thick headed, just like a male cat, he had the exact same rings on his tail, same coloring and all! I left
but I got it together now, no sign of her, I did chant several times after we talked the last time, I burn the rest of the candle, and took it up the middle of my driveway where she would go in the woods and hunt and play, I buried the candle there! I still call for her, all the time! God just send her back to me or do something to help me get over this! It is so boring here at my house without her! My Spook wants to play and chase and has no one to do that with! Mama won't play, she thinks he's being mean, so she runs like he is hunting her, screaming at him the entire time! She's no fun! Anyway, I got to go , if you are still doing the spell, thanks so much, have you had any vibes, about my girl, or dreams anything?

Monique
Gosh I miss her!!!!!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'd had some hope that maybe she was hanging about the house. I'd put some food out that went untouched for a day, then it rained one night and something ate half the dish of food.

The next night, something came by and finished it off, and the following night I put out another dish, which was emptied by morning. The next morning I put out another dish, and I went outside to check on it about 11:30 p.m. to see whether or not anything had been eaten, and it was all gone... and picked up the dish only to catch a reflection off to the side of two eyes.. and it was raccoons, who almost followed me in the house when I talked to them.

So, I'm hoping maybe the first night was her, because it was only half-eaten. I think the coons would have finished it off.

I considered a friendly trap but now that I've seen the coons, I don't think I want to try that, no matter how friendly they were.

Last night, I put out food in the dish. It was gone when I checked at 9:30. The coons didn't come around last time (or rather, I didn't spot them) until 11:30. I put out *more* food, some leftovers, specifically for the coons.. a muffin, a potatocake, and some cheesesticks..and that was gone this morning. Now that means they either came around twice last night, or something else ate the cat food earlier and the coons ate the other stuff later.

I don't know what to think. The Lost spell is working wonders for things I haven't seen in a while.. over and above what I listed before. Is there a homecoming spell? My sister mentioned it.. if you have one Twsty, maybe I can try that.

I leave for vacation next Friday. My friend will be watching the house but I have no idea what I'm going to do if she's still gone by the time we leave. I know she has to be freezing. I took Pogue outside to call for her and he was shivering the minute we got out there.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carwashcats

Anyway, I got to go , if you are still doing the spell, thanks so much, have you had any vibes, about my girl, or dreams anything?

Monique
Gosh I miss her!!!!!
Aww... so close! I am still doing it every 2-3 days when I have a free minute. I haven't had any sense of where she might be though.

Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

Well, I'd had some hope that maybe she was hanging about the house. I'd put some food out that went untouched for a day, then it rained one night and something ate half the dish of food.

The next night, something came by and finished it off, and the following night I put out another dish, which was emptied by morning. The next morning I put out another dish, and I went outside to check on it about 11:30 p.m. to see whether or not anything had been eaten, and it was all gone... and picked up the dish only to catch a reflection off to the side of two eyes.. and it was raccoons, who almost followed me in the house when I talked to them.

So, I'm hoping maybe the first night was her, because it was only half-eaten. I think the coons would have finished it off.

I considered a friendly trap but now that I've seen the coons, I don't think I want to try that, no matter how friendly they were.

Last night, I put out food in the dish. It was gone when I checked at 9:30. The coons didn't come around last time (or rather, I didn't spot them) until 11:30. I put out *more* food, some leftovers, specifically for the coons.. a muffin, a potatocake, and some cheesesticks..and that was gone this morning. Now that means they either came around twice last night, or something else ate the cat food earlier and the coons ate the other stuff later.

I don't know what to think. The Lost spell is working wonders for things I haven't seen in a while.. over and above what I listed before. Is there a homecoming spell? My sister mentioned it.. if you have one Twsty, maybe I can try that.

I leave for vacation next Friday. My friend will be watching the house but I have no idea what I'm going to do if she's still gone by the time we leave. I know she has to be freezing. I took Pogue outside to call for her and he was shivering the minute we got out there.
I'm betting that it's been the coons eating the food the whole time. I know you mean well by putting it out but at this point I'd stop because if you keep putting food out you may end up with a raccoon problem... and they are a problem! I wouldn't try the trap for that reason either. Friendly or not, trapped a coon can be very dangerous... not to mention disease ridden.

I don't have any homecoming spells but I can look for some though. Does your sister have one or was it just an idea from her? We actually have a lady in town who I've thought about calling (and might this week) to see if she could do something more. She's a priestess and is probably ALOT stronger than I am when it comes to the ways of the wicca.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I think the raccoons are nightly visitors. Last night, though we did put some fruit out for them and the only thing that went missing by this morning was the cat food. That first night, though, only half the cat food was missing, so.. the pattern isn't ..consistent, for a lack of better words.

She doesn't have one, but it was her idea... she's actually aethist, believe it or not, but she was saying, you know, we've been finding tons of things that are lost, even though the spell is targetting Bags, but maybe Bags isn't lost because maybe she knows exactly where she is and where home is..even though we don't.

If you decide to visit the priestess, let me know and maybe I can send you the pdf flyer that we made up for her "missing" posters. It might be just the thing..given the content and it's got three or four pictures of her in color on it.

You know, the crazy thing is, I'm just not even sure she's outside. We deduced that she *has* to be.. because we've searched everywhere we can in the house.. there's been no sign of her, and we've been thinking if she's dead that she would have started smelling by now, like... if she had gotten sick and crawled off to a corner or something somewhere.. so..

ugh! I've been going outside and calling her every single night. There's never any answer. I've searched under the cars in the area, in the bushes repeatedly, in the trees...

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She made it home. Our neighbor spotted her. He tried to get her (regardless of the fact that the signs say don't try to pick her up, but I won't nitpick that, lol)

Anyway, when he couldn't get her, she dodged into a sewer covering (we've got great big cement houses over the sewers behind the complex here). He took me to where she was. I took chicken, and the clicker, and treats, and we finally got her to follow us home.

Thank you all so much for all the vibes, prayers, good wishes, and spells.

I thought she was never coming home. She's super skinny, but overall looks in pretty good shape.

She's running around the house crying...I have the others locked in the basement until she gets a chance to get reaclimated to things..and hopefully wash all the outside "stink" off of her. Pogue hissed at her when we took him out.

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's absolutely fantastic to hear! I've been checking this thread regularely hoping to see some good news and yay!
Congratulation to both you and Bagheera!

Great great news.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad she's home. Of course, now I'm debating about whether to try to isolate her (which honestly, I don't really have anywhere to do it), and maybe reintroducing her to the other cats.

She and Pogue are hissing hissing hissing, and he's done nothing but cry for her the entire time she's been gone. The hard core cases are still locked downstairs... Khan is her nemesis..

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YIPPY... NOW Bagerra NO running off again