Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
This is my cat Jade after doing her stuff in the planter. Notice the guilty look of when she was caught in the act! Lol

BUSTED!!!!!!  That is funny!  Unfortunately my cats never looked guilty after using the planters as a litter box....

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
*sigh* Woke up today to this note by my roommate:

View media item 186485
On that note, anyone knows of a good carpet cleaner? I have a bottle of enzyme cleaner, but although it does a good job of cleaning up the actual .... deposits, it still leaves the coloration on the carpet.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
On that note, anyone knows of a good carpet cleaner? I have a bottle of enzyme cleaner, but although it does a good job of cleaning up the actual .... deposits, it still leaves the coloration on the carpet.
Hahahaha!  At least your roommate has a sense of humor about it.  Hubby's the carpet cleaner in our house.  He has one that works pretty well--I'll try to get the name of it and will post later.  

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

You may have only one carpet in the entire house and it could be only an inch big and you 

can bet your bottom dollar they will puke there and not anywhere else on the floor! Lol
Word. lol

This is his 4th puke. The first was in my living room, I posted a thread about it because I didn't know if puking is cause for concern. This was Wellness Core Indoor.

The second and third were in my bedroom. The second was raw food that he ate really quickly. The third was him eating a piece of paper.

This fourth one was Wellness Core Indoor again. Found a can lying around so I thought I'd just let him finish that one can. I guess he got tummy upset due to being used to raw, and Indoor is really rich.

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last Mother's Day I found a hairball on the floor at the foo
*sigh* Woke up today to this note by my roommate:

View media item 186485

Last Mother's Day I found a hairball on the floor at the foot of my bed left there by Cocoa. I guess cats are limited as to what gifts to give for Mom's day.