Baby Abyssinians

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful Website! Of course I had to sneak a look at my favorite Ms. Bulan too. ROFLMAO at Stevie, he looks like such a hellion. Has that getting ready to peel out and tear around the room look.

Suria is magnificent. So elegant.

You look fantastic too! I love that the photos show how much fun everyone is having. Even the judges have big grins on their faces evaluating your kitties.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My website will be updated in a couple of weeks time with new pics of the Happy trio...do check it out!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Website updated to include latest show pics!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How darling is Whata! I love the fourth photo, looks like he is being told " on your mark, get set.......... GO!"

That black Persian in that one picture looks like it is the size of a medium sized dog! Humongous!

I love the "about us" page, The story of naming Masmera is really interesting and very fitting. I always wondered what it meant.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In case you maybe wanted to know...

The top 7 cats in Premiership - CFA International Division, Asia

From Left to Right (cats only) Dreamy (blue/white Persian #5), Alan (Red/White Exotic #1) on the table is Numen (Black Solid Persian #6), Tsunami (Russian Blue #3), Amati (Blue British Shorthair #2) and Suria (Ruddy Abyssinian, #4).

And "Blobalicous" - Babylon Stone (red/white Norwegian Forest Cat) is #7

And to answer your unasked question...the Persians and Exotic outweigh all the SH cats including the BSH! They are all hitting around the 6kg mark whereas my boy and Tsunami are about 5kg and Amati is around 5.2kg. Da Blob is hitting 8kg

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

In case you maybe wanted to know...

The top 7 cats in Premiership - CFA International Division, Asia

From Left to Right (cats only) Dreamy (blue/white Persian #5), Alan (Red/White Exotic #1) on the table is Numen (Black Solid Persian #6), Tsunami (Russian Blue #3), Amati (Blue British Shorthair #2) and Suria (Ruddy Abyssinian, #4).

And "Blobalicous" - Babylon Stone (red/white Norwegian Forest Cat) is #7

And to answer your unasked question...the Persians and Exotic outweigh all the SH cats including the BSH! They are all hitting around the 6kg mark whereas my boy and Tsunami are about 5kg and Amati is around 5.2kg. Da Blob is hitting 8kg
HOLY!!!!
(8 kg is 17.64 pounds!) - and congrats! Miss Suria is a beauty!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

HOLY!!!!
Suria's a Mr. not Miss.

And yes, it's no fun carrying Mossi (most probably the largest cat in Malaysia, or at least one of the largest cats in Malaysia) and Da Blob in the other, both in carriers! At least carrying them is more or less balanced. Mossi in carrier = 11kg and Blob in carrier = 10.5kg or so. Trust me, you don't want to do that as often as I do!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Suria's a Mr. not Miss.
Doh!!! My mistake...in my limited linguistic knowledge, names/nouns ending in A are often female. My apologies go to the very masculine Suria!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Masmera show plans for show season 08-09:

1. DW Suria

2. Grand Tom in Championship
3. Grand Tink in Championship
4. Grand the new red boy in Championship, attempt a DW for same in Kitten Class
5. Grand Spot (sometime this season I pray) in Premiership
6. Grand Mossi the Maine Coon in Championship (hopefully in the upcoming Bangkok show)
7. Grand Rami (the Maine Coon) in Championship (2nd 1/2 of the season)
8. Grand Itty Bitty, the Sib, if he comes to me, in Premiership.

The first 4 + point 6 is definitely do-able. 5, 7 and 8 will be up to God!
In case you're wondering what has happened to the above:

1. DW Suria

In progress - currently ranked 4th in ID Asia.

2. Grand Tom in Championship
He begins this endeavour 1st Weekend of November and will hopefully complete this by the 2nd weekend of November.

3. Grand Tink in Championship
She begins this endeavour 2nd Weekend of November and hopefully completes it by the 2nd weekend of December.

4. Grand the new red boy, Whata, in Championship, attempt a DW for same in Kitten Class
The Kitten DW is in progress, currently ranked 9th (the DW goes to the top 15) in ID Asia. He begins his campaign to Grand on the 3rd weekend of December.

5. Grand Spot (sometime this season I pray) in Premiership
I still don't know when this will happen. She's grown up beautifully and is IMO definitely Grandable!

6. Grand Mossi the Maine Coon in Championship
Done!!!!!!
The Grand was acheived at the Borneo Cat Club show on August 24.

7. Grand Rami (the Maine Coon) in Championship (2nd 1/2 of the season)
Hmmmm - this may not happen - lots of very very tough competition in Maine Coons this season. We'll have to work on it!

8. Grand Itty Bitty, the Sib, if he comes to me, in Premiership.
Not happening
The breeders have decided that he should stay in Singapore instead of coming to me

9. (New!) Grand Baby Ja in Premiership - possibly on the 2nd Weekend of November show

Yes, I am indeed crazy!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

HOLY!!!!
Bijou weighs more than than so you will understand why I do not carry him around much and he's aware of it I believe as he isn't comfortable with me holding him if I'm standing but loves to be held by John while John is standing.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Happy litter is now 1 year old! I'll post adult pics of the babies as soon as I can get them to sit still enough to take pics of!

As of now, Tom is now a Champion. Due to my own stupidity about import regulations, he missed the last two shows in Hong Kong which is why he has not granded yet. Tom will be going to Hong Kong in April for the final show of the season - 8 rings, vibes wanted for him to grand please!

Spot has blossomed into a beautiful cat. Her spot has grown out and her ticking is clear in that area. So much so that I've decided to leave her entire for a while. She has attributes which Tink doesn't have and vice versa. She'll be going with Tom to Hong Kong to Champion. I will try one litter on her and see what happens.

Tinky Winky is also a beautiful cat...HOWEVER, two things have gone a bit wrong, 1. I'm not liking her muzzle much. 2. She's a stressed cat. I've bred her already to Whata, if there's no improvement on her condition re. stress reactions, she will be neutered after delivery (if she's pregnant).

On the other side of Masmera, Whata is still in the DW (Division Winner) list, currently ranked as 3rd Best Kitten in ID Asia. Whata is now a Champion and will be going for Grand in Bangkok in March. Vibes wanted for this as well please - I WANT a one show grand!

Suria is still ranked 4th in the DW Premiership list though he may just drop down to 5th at the end of the season. No matter, a DW is still a DW. Suria's last show as a competition cat will be the 8 rings in HK (vibes wanted for this too!). He will be shown thereafter, if necessary, as an exhibition cat after the end of the season.

And that's all the update for now!
Keep those vibes coming peeps!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'll post adult pics of the babies as soon as I can get them to sit still enough to take pics of!
So we'll never get pics then

Good luck with the upcoming shows

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait to see pictures. I've got a few goals in mind for this season too.

I just read this thread from start to finish and am now going to check out your website!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't forget to sign the guestbook Sam!