Babble Away to win prizes! We have a winner!

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My 9 year old and wanted to spend the day with me and tthen she ditched me as soon as a friend called. That friend hadn't talked to her mom and couldn't play so we were back on. Then another friend called and she ditched me again. That's when she had her best idea... I could drive them to the mall and it would still be like we were spending the day together. Um, I'll pass. I thought I still had a few years before this happened.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Three year olds wiggle.  A lot.  And talk a lot.  At least mine does.  I'm really glad I have a while before she is an official teenager!!  Yikes!

kittyfostermom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pumpkin bread Omg delicious!! The house smells so inviting and it so reminds me of fall. 3 loaves going to share with friends.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Three year olds wiggle.  A lot.  And talk a lot.  At least mine does.  I'm really glad I have a while before she is an official teenager!!  Yikes!
I don't have any human children but I've watched a lot grow, and believe me - it happens quick!  Be ready before she gets to 10 - listen to petcrazy76 and figure out your survival strategy now! 
   A very wise young niece of mine once declared she didn't want to be a mommy, she wanted to be an aunty like me as mummies had to work too hard. 
  Said niece is now 25 and the last time she talked to me about kids she said she wanted 4 like her mum!  
  I'm going to stick to cats, they make less noise and don't beg for lifts to the mall (or at least mine don't). 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Nilah went to the vet and Sundar did the hissy thing for a couple of days.. I did everything.. rescue remedy, vanilla, the lot, but he still did it. 

Then he got over it.

Now Nilah is doing the hissy thing right back at him.. She's been at it all day. 

It's pussycat payback!!!

Last edited:

kittyfostermom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Relaxing, watching Amazing Race, best show ever. Thinking about making frozen yogurt with my Yonanas does anyone have one?
. There are recipes with and without bananas. Yippee!!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cats don't usually pay much attention to television.  My mom's cat, Misty, likes to watch car races.  One day, I was watching a show about cats on television.  There was a woman dressed in a white gown who had some type of spotted wildcat on a leash.  My RB cat Redman was asleep on the sofa.  The wildcat was growling and carrying on.  Redman woke up, looked at the screen for a moment and said "uh" in a disgusted way.  I don't think he was too impressed with the big growling cat.  

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats don't watch tv. Peanut used to love to stand in front of the tv during good shows but we got a new tv and he doesn't have room now. Poor guy.

raven drake

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 2 wonderful cat-children who live indoors and have lots of fun watching various birds and squirrels through the windows. I try to take good care of them and they are healthy and happy .......

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last week, I tossed out a few apples on our land across the road, thinking some type of animal might enjoy them.  I woke up Saturday morning to the sound of...crows!  There was a whole murder of them (isn't that what you call it, a murder  of crows) right in front of our house.  They were fighting, eating, and getting loud.  I love to watch them, the important way they walk.  Daisy was beside herself.  Usually, you can say, "there's a bird, Daisy, better call it." She will start chattering away.  But this many birds just seemed to make her agitated.  I'm planning to put out pumpkins for the deer, as soon as I get my hands on some.  Deer love pumpkins.

Last edited:

kittyfostermom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cats don't care where they sleep, do they! I covered my couch for my foster cat, so when she's not nursing she can come out of the room to have a break. I left the throw pillows on the couch and smoothed out a place for her. Nope!! she wasn't going to lie there, she found herself the most awkward spot to rest, ok awkward to me, not for her!! Strange!!

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Peanut is snoring so loud I can hear him across the room. He must have had a busy day because he doesn't usually get this loud.

Now he's done. Wish my DH would stop snoring that fast. lol

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peanut is snoring so loud I can hear him across the room. He must have had a busy day because he doesn't usually get this loud.

Now he's done. Wish my DH would stop snoring that fast. lol
 So funny! Maia snores, sometimes to the point of waking me, or i do the head tilt up wondering what that crazy noise is

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't have any cats that snore but my oldest Pug is sooooo super loud. His snoring sounds like someone trying to start a chainsaw lol.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Noodles snores and occasionally Mooch.  My old dog Tasha used to snore and whimper in her sleep like she was having a bad dream.  She always slept by my Mother's side of her bed and it would wake her up!  Mom used to put her hand down and pat her and tell her it was ok and she would get quiet again.  I miss that ol girl! 

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  My beloved Sweety not only snored, but would cry out when she had dreams. Often I would have to comfort her to calm her down when she would cry from what definitely seemed to be a nightmare.

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's funny how something (like snoring) can be annoying when people do it, but when it's your pet it's super cute.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I was a kid my ex-stepmother would come across the hall to roll me over to stop my snoring.  I don't know how my Dad managed with her all those years they were married!  My husband tells me of funny stuff I do in my sleep; but he has never complained much about my snoring unless I'm breathing in his face and the sun is up so he can't roll over and go back to sleep!