Babble Away! A Babbling Contest With Prizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My donkey peed in my horse's feed bucket again (No joke!) had to wash the darn thing again 
 the donkey enjoys picking it up and playing with it, and then seems to have impeccable aim at weeweeing into it to the top, whether by chance or by choice. Really need to keep in mind to finally just take the bowl out inbetween meals!

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My donkey peed in my horse's feed bucket again (No joke!) had to wash the darn thing again 
 the donkey enjoys picking it up and playing with it, and then seems to have impeccable aim at weeweeing into it to the top, whether by chance or by choice. Really need to keep in mind to finally just take the bowl out inbetween meals!

That's funny! 

What is the round thing behind your kitten in your avatar?  It almost looks like a belly button.

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There are Ramen noodle restaurants near here.  There were 3 or 4 in Mountain View.  I would get so hungry walking to the post office the whole block smelled like noodles.

I made a roast tonight.  Thought it was going to be cooler like yesterday.  Bought it on sale and my kitchen was so warm.  It was pretty good.  Cooked potatoes and carrots with it and had fruit salad and bread. YUM!
That sounds so good! Such a grown up meal! I get too distracted by my kid cats so I opt for something easy to make.
Grinnie boy mews and mews for mw to pick him up and Wanda girl just stares at me with her huge green eyes!

@Cassiopeia you have a donkey!?!? That's so cool! :O

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I am a grown up.  My kids are about your age.  Eclipse officially belongs to my daughter.  I've told her she can never leave because I cringe every time I try to clip his nails.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's funny! 

What is the round thing behind your kitten in your avatar?  It almost looks like a belly button.
My exercise ball 

And Morgana is going to feel so flattered having you call her a kitten (She is five years old, and was five when that picture was taken!) knowing she looks younger for her age 

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's the reddish spot on it?  Is it flowery?

Morgana is very photogenic.  My cats are black and a dilute tortie.  they don;t show up well in photos.

kaylakittenmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh hi everyone, I'm Kayla. Sitting here posting listening to the sounds of the kittens meewwiinggg in the background :)

Is this the babble thread you were talking about, @Handsome Kitty  ?

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Morgana is very photogenic.  My cats are black and a dilute tortie.  they don;t show up well in photos.
Thank you! Your cats are absolutely lovely! Colouring is very nice, and I love their intellectual looking faces 
 I'm sure they photograph well. 

Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

Oh hi everyone, I'm Kayla. Sitting here posting listening to the sounds of the kittens meewwiinggg in the background :)

Hi Kayla.  Yes, this is the babble thread.  And you can't do much better than having kitten mewing in the background.  It's such a cheery sound!

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
H

Thank you! :)  Adopted him back in February, and his name is Thistle. Behold, Mr Naughtypants:

View media item 285210

(Just recently had a bath! So a wee bit less scruffy now :D  )

Hahaha he looks so awesome! What does he eat?

ps: need some filler words to get to the required 15 so I'm adding this last line hahaha

Last edited:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, this is the babbling thread, Kayla. All posts must be a minimum of 15 words. It's actually a contest! Enjoy babbling for awhile! :)

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, welcome! 

Every post has to be at least 15 words long and you cannot post two consecutive posts.  The person who makes the 1500th post wins a great prize.

kaylakittenmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! And yes, I am quite enjoying their little noises. Having kittens around has been a great experience. And finding this site and all the other lovely pictures of kittens and cats has me practically swooning. 

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, this is the babbling thread, Kayla. All posts must be a minimum of 15 words. It's actually a contest! Enjoy babbling for awhile!
Hi!  thought you went to bed.  When do you actually get any sleep.Isn't it like 1am  where you are?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
When I was growing up my aunt and uncle lived out in the country in rural Georgia and raised hogs and goats. I always loved visiting and playing with the goats. No donkey on their land though!

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my kids field trips was to a massive petting zoo.   It was pretty funny.  They put these kindergardners in the pen and told them to try and pick up a chicken.  In the pig pen, the piglets tried to eat the shoe laces.  On the hayride we got quite a view of an amorous donkey.  The boys thought he was pooping. LOL  I have never seen anything so long. It was almost dragging on the ground.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Goodness! That's quite an image you've conjured up there, Handsome Kitty! On that note, I think I may hit the sack. It is almost 1 am here on the East Coast - though my kittens are running around like maniacs right now! :)

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm off too.   Need to play with Fluffy before bed.  She didn't get her playtime yesterday and I'm feeling guilty.  Good night.

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good night everyone! Have a good rest! Sadly I don't think I'm going to win if therr is no one to babble with!
It's 10 pm here! XD

Babble on tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.