Babble Away! A Babbling Contest With Prizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mother is constantly telling Angua (the kitten) that cats can't type. Angua certainly doesn't seem to be convinced.

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Heheh Sinbad likes to try and type. We do a lot of gaming here, and my husband keeps character stats in a spreadsheet... Sinbad will actually climb up on the chair and punch at the computer with his 2 front paws. He actually managed to edit one of the characters once. He gave my hireling 10,000 hit points. View media item 284378

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to use Google to find out how to switch it back. Awkward since I had to read the google results upside down. :rolleyes2
That's funny!! They should invent a special upside down font, and call it Kat. I can see it down: Fat Kat for bold, Skinny Kat for thin, Kitten Kat for extra small type. [emoji]128518[/emoji]

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow. That is one seriously poofy cat! I didn't realize they could adapt like that. So beautiful. How does he keep his hair from having tangles?

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, that is a super fluffy cat! I'll bet he is amazing to cuddle!! 

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! Mogli decided to wake me up at 5 a.m..He's been doing that for the past 7 months. What, we haven't reached 500 posts yet?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
@bubbleberry  Grey is such a beautiful cat. I took care of a feral cat called Kumori for 5 years, she looked a lot like him. I had her spayed and she'd come to our house almost every day for food. I was going to bring her to our new place when we moved but about a year ago, just before the move, she stopped coming. I still go back to the old neighbourhood to see if she is around. The other neighbours put food out every day for the TNR cats that were too wild to trap again and bring with us. No sign of Kumori though, I don't know what happened to her.

@jcat  That's real dedication to your kitties. I always play my "I can't, I'm a vegetarian." card when it comes to anything like that.

@MServant  Suprisingly enough, it didn't take very long to get round the Salt Museum. I'd say less than 10 minutes. Even the museum staff looked kind of embarrassed when we first came in.

Now, more importantly;

Does anyone know how to get multi-purpose glue off your fingers?

I had a bit of a DIY disaster this morning.

bubbleberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He's poofy alright
He's got a friendly meow and loves to play
Prob does have couple of tangles, but he takes care of himself well
Again, he chooses to stay outside
Don't ask me how or why

He's great![emoji]128049[/emoji] were happy to have em swing by and say hi several times a day/night

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it's time for me to brush cat teeth and go to bed. Goodnight to all my fellow babblers! I look forward to seeing who was the 500th post in the morning. 

bubbleberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think you can use nail polish remover for glue

I've been so happy to just be busy blogging I forgot about prize...
Getting close huh
At first I may unsubscribed to something?? Then did something..?? Now getting tons of emails
It's all good

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This thread has been super busy this weekend while I've been busy elsewhere.  I cant keep up at all!

Noodles is giving me a look because she wants her dinner but it hasn't been a full hour since Mooch had her evening meds so she has to wait about 10 more minutes.  Mooch is behind me pretending to ignore me. I give their meds inside treats and she snarfed them down and tried to climb inside the food cabinet.  I think both wanted a taste of the oven roasted chicken I made for dinner tonight.  It was really good!  But dessert was even better!  I made a trifle like dessert with brownies, whipped cream and sliced strawberries.  I even pulled out the fancy bowl on a pedestal that has been used maybe 2 other times in my 12 years of marriage.  (It was a wedding present.)  I told my company to go ahead without me when I set desert out so I could use the bathroom  When I came back out it was 85% gone!  I kid  you not!  Needless to say; it was empty a short time later.  

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Handsome Kitty

Could you go ahead and adopt now so your kitty has a playmate? There's no time like the present. Sounds like he could use a friend!
He has Fluffy.  She is playful.  My sister says female cats only play for the first year or two and males play their whole lives.  I had intended to adopt a male but Eclipse and Fluffy got along so well we adopted her.  I still amazed DH didn't say anything when I asked him to signs the adoption form for Fluffy (we were fostering her).

bubbleberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow, amazing how gray and kumori loook so much alike thats pretty cool thanks for sharing her pic

Oh well, sorry i guess i dont know about the glue

I turned the radio on
its so relaxing
truth is 12 hours later still with headache
could be from blue light on devices, ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.