Babble Away! A Babbling Contest With Prizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Well it looks like we have slowed down again so I am off to check out some other threads.  Bye everyone!  It was so much fun!  I hope we do it again sometime. 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To the best of my knowledge, none have been added or deleted in years. The last one to have been added was this one -
hmmmm......maybe it's something like the way our sight transmitted -to- brain handles seeing all those little emoji's in a group, many moving...?

just starting my busy day here with a little time at the computer. then off to cleaning, laundry, mowing the lawn, and the highlight of today will be installing snick's big birthday gift. snick's birthday isn't until august 1st, but i like to give her her big gift early. here's what i'm giving snick for her birthday -- https://www.etsy.com/listing/185593132/28-inch-wall-mount-vertical-scratching?ref=shop_home_feat_1   as usual, i'm very excited about snick's gift.

our jaspurr will be given a gift for snick's birthday too (she got a gift for his birthday also).

margd

Veteran
Purraise
hmmmm......maybe it's something like the way our sight transmitted -to- brain handles seeing all those little emoji's in a group, many moving...?

just starting my busy day here with a little time at the computer. then off to cleaning, laundry, mowing the lawn, and the highlight of today will be installing snick's big birthday gift. snick's birthday isn't until august 1st, but i like to give her her big gift early. here's what i'm giving snick for her birthday -- https://www.etsy.com/listing/185593132/28-inch-wall-mount-vertical-scratching?ref=shop_home_feat_1  as usual, i'm very excited about snick's gift.

our jaspurr will be given a gift for snick's birthday too (she got a gift for his birthday also).
That's a beautiful scratching post. If I wasn't surrounded by scratching posts, I would order it myself. A big Happy Birthday to Snick!

rhondalee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Have a wonderful day everyone. Won't be on for a few hours. Have too much to do. I'll check back later to see how we're doing.

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So despite the fact that I was up until 11:30 Carrot decided to wake me up at 4:30 by dropping a stuffed penguin on me. That's his way of saying "you ignored me last night, you must play with me now!"

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Suddenly I am not so eager for Paul or Chula to bring me toys as a sign of their love and affection for me.  I don't think I would be too happy to have them wake me up at 4:30 in the morning! 

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Angua also decided that since there was limited snuggling time she had to try to sleep as much as possible on my face within the time I was asleep. such is life with cats.

margd

Veteran
Purraise
I used to have a cat named Lucy who slept on the pillow at the top of my head while I slept.   I'm not sure I could sleep with a cat on my face. 

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Quote:

This I can understand. I had bought a cat dancer cat charmer toy for Sera sometime before I brought Vincent home. Within a week or two of using it Vincent managed to destroy it with his teeth and thus the toy was dead and unusable and poor little Sera was sad and dreaming of being an only child again.
If you call them, they may replace it.  they replaced mine after Fluffy ate it.  Yes all 4 feet.  I found the pieces after she threw it up.  What a fun and costly vet visit that was.

ellieandwinnie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One time I was sleeping and Ariel climbed on top of me and started sleeping on my chest, it was so funny!
My kitties do that all the time, I love it! (Not so sure I'll love it when they're bigger lol) Ophelia is the real snuggler though, what with her respiratory infection. She's the baby :D

Last edited:

arielthechunk22

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My kitties do that all the time, I love it! (Not so sure I'll love it when there bigger lol) Ophelia is the real snuggler though, what with her respiratory infection. She's the baby :D
Yeah, when your cat is heavy like Ariel, if he sits right on the perfect spot, it is hard to breath :D

rhondalee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I used to have a cat named Lucy who slept on the pillow at the top of my head while I slept.   I'm not sure I could sleep with a cat on my face.  :lol3:
my cat Autumn will sleep on my pillow if I have the sheet exposed next to me. As long as the blankets down, she sleeps next to me. What's really goofy though, is the pillow case is the exact same material as the sheet. Go figure.

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually Angua sleeps next to my head on the pillow, but when she gets super snuggly she tends to get as close to my face as possible which is very uncomfortable.

margd

Veteran
Purraise
I kind of miss having a cat sleeping next to me.  I used to sleep with a cat on either side of my head but they went over the bridge.  Now I have Paul who mostly sleeps under the bed and Chula who sleeps near my feet.  I kind of miss being able to snuggle a cat as I'm dropping off to sleep.

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carrot used to sleep under the covers with us, but now he doesn't. I am assuming this has something to do with the kitten or the fact that this summer has been way too hot!

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems this thread will only be truly stopped until someone comes in and locks it I suppose.
Babbling on forever is our specialty.

Status
Not open for further replies.