Awkward, derpy, and otherwise hilarious pictures of your kitties

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
You may call her Zoey but it looks like your dog is going to call her Lunch. 
  Someone had better warn her it might not be the safest place to take a rest!

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol, our dog Gracie doesn't care. She doesn't sit in it anymore....she did pee in it once also!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Lol, our dog Gracie doesn't care. She doesn't sit in it anymore....she did pee in it once also!

She probably thought it was a lovely little kitten size litter tray!   Aparently when I was little I went in to a hotel bathroom with my mum and there was a bidet there.  We went about our business for being in the room and then aparently I washed my hands in the bidet and said to my mum that I thought it was great that they had wash hand basins for little girls. 
    I THINK my mum managed to keep a straight face as she explained to me why the water came up from the base, but I wouldn't bet my life on it!  ​She certainly enjoys reminding me about it on a regular basis....

Last edited:

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!LOL!!!!

Zoey has also claimed our bathtub on two occasions as a litter tray. Now I keep a close eye on her when she goes in there(she also drinks out of it, which I don't mind). When she scratches in it I take her out, set her down and she runs to her litter box!
My girls were taking a bath the other day and I swear she looked at them like "What are you doing in my potty?"!!!

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks Susan, I haven't seen that... I'll check it out.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is quite a spectacular tongue contortion there!  :clap:   The 'you know I love you, just one more little morsel' look?  Or has this cat learned to whistle?
Oh my. What s lovely little face and tongue.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Blighty doesn't realise that he's supposed to scratch on that.!
Very chilled: it is the perfect shape for him to lounge on.  Why would Blighty scratch on his lovely lounger when he can practice on your legs and furniture? 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is his toy. Maybe because he hadn't been here long and wasn't sure of the camera.