Awkward, derpy, and otherwise hilarious pictures of your kitties

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a sweet little kitty. She fits so well into the dog's plate.
And her collar is cute.
Thanks Stewball. My husband bought her the collar, that's how I knew for sure she was a failed foster..lol. If you knew my hubby you'd be shocked, he doesn't normally give over to one so easy!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Stewball. My husband bought her the collar, that's how I knew for sure she was a failed foster..lol. If you knew my hubby you'd be shocked, he doesn't normally give over to one so easy!
But nobody could resist that tiny thing sitting in the dog's plate. Does he not like cats - your husband?
How about some more pictures including the doggy.:wavey:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It could be that, or he had been watching you play with the toy and thought it was yours and he was steeling it?  :lol3:
Och I don't play with kitty toys
:lol3:.catnip makes whisky aggressive which is very unfortunate as I can't spray anything I want them to use.
:sigh:

gapeach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
But nobody could resist that tiny thing sitting in the dog's plate. Does he not like cats - your husband?
How about some more pictures including the doggy.:wavey:
He likes to act like he doesn't (especially the fosters, I think he doesn't want to get attached) but Zoey was a different story
I will have to work on getting some pics of them both, very hard to capture that moment!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's like showing the girlfriend pictures of the son naked as a baby.
When my son was about 2 my parents came. We'd gone to the beach and mark was without his clothes. When my dad went to take a picture I put my hand over his you-know-what so he wouldn't be embarrassed in future years.
In my opinion it's very unfair to even take those pictures let alone share them.
Of course that's only my opinion.
:dk:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sleek, so funny, your boys are cute.   Can't believe how much Blighty's grown when you see the pair of them at that window! :jaw:
Thank you Mservant
Not everybody agreed. Some said it's just an ordinary picture of 2 cats sitting on the windowsill.
Blighty certainly grown a lot. I'm hoping he'll be bigger than whisky so he'll stop beating him up!
:thanks: again for liking my kitties.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's testing the flexibility of his neck vertebrae. Yep, still epic-yoga-level bendability!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Who needs a scarf when you have a cat like that!  I wish my boy would do that but he jumps up on me  then jumps up to something higher....