ATTENTION: What to expect in the new forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Hey all,

I have three smiley face and no other icons. Is this cause I have Linux or did or did we lose all the great icons?

I've got the same thing, and I'm on a Mac.  We're supposed to still have the smileys.  Maybe they just don't have all the links up yet.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone here know how do we edit our signatures and Avatars? I could not see a button on the profile page...... Thanks!!

princessesme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Go to My Profile > then on the left hand side you will see the default avatar and then you can click "Replace Avatar".

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The avatar/signature issue has been reported and is being looked into :)

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hum..... Didn't work either.... This is my work laptop..... on the road.... Trying to upgrade Firefox.... Let's see.... This computer runs Win XP... Don't know if it is because it won't work on older versions - will keep you posted.....

minka

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Clean the house
SHHHHHH!!! *hides*

I hate changes! Maybe that's why I'm married to the same man all these years! Seriously though, I hope the change is an easy one and no problems. Don't forget - we're all "cat people" --- and cats are known to be set in their ways and don't adjust to change!
Amen!!

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT
!!! I am almost afraid to log off tonight, but I have to go

Goodnight and Goodbye TCS 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On to the next Universe we go, together, one and all

Logout? I didn't know there was such a button. :p

So, are we using this as a bug/issue thread now or will one be created? (this is the only thread I've looked at so far, I'm nervous! xD)

For some reason, the site is a bit jumpy. I can't use my touchpad to scroll down the page anymore, I've got to click and drag...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.