Are you a pedicure virgin?

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have only had a pedicure once. I liked it, but they're kinda expensive, so I can't get them as much as I'd like. If I could afford it, I'd do it all the time. I do take care of my feet myself tho. I have a foot tub thingy, I add hot water to it, my foot soak, and it massages my feet.. After about 20 mins of soaking, I use a pumice stone and also this scraper thing to get the dead skin off. Then I have heel balm and foot lotion, I apply both and put socks on directly after, leave for a while and when I take the socks off my feet are soooo soft. I also have all the polish and stuff to do a Frech manicure myself. I usually do my own nails too, but I really hate that since I'm left handed, its easy to do my right hand but when I have to paint my left hand its so much harder to make it match the other hand. I like to go to Walmart and get the acrylic kit and it looks professional when I do my own, and sometimes I'll do a friend, and it always looks great. I'm on vacation right now so I spent the money and got my nails done at a salon. I did my own feet tho.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hear you on the lefthanded thing. I hate doing my nails because its such a pain in the batookus to do my left hand. Then I just get irritated and take it all off anyways. Plus having the animals means as soon as I sit down to let them dry someone wants to go outside or play or ruin my nails. I gave up LOL

anita1216

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love a pedi, just dont get them often. I absolutely love having my nails done and go every two weeks to have them manicured. I just think my hands look nicer with properly cared for nails. I just can't be bothered to do it myself.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear open-toed shoes here in CA so many months of the year that I really should either do my toenails or get a pedicure. I guess it is not that important to me. Only now I have a guy I am dating who loves to massage my feet (okay, my back too, lucky me!) so I think that I need to step up to the pedicure bath again.