Are you a bagger or a buyer?

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bring my lunch Monday thru Thursday. Since I get off from work at 11:00 am on Fridays, I eat out...usually a veggie sub from Subway. Before they changed our work hours and I was here all day on Fridays, I usually ate out on Fridays...my little treat for myself.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to make my lunch, but my work has a huge amount of snacks available, an order in lunch service that's reasonable, a cafe nearby that's cheap, and they give us free lunch on Wednesdays. Oh and bagels and pastries on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, so I'm usually not that hungry those lunch times.

They also have lots of different sorts of chow mein, noodle cup type things, so if I do miss lunch, I can have one of those in the afternoon.

I spend maybe $10-15 a week on lunch.

And DH's work supplies them with 3 meals a day if they want it, plus all the snacks he could ever want, so he never has to make anything either. My work also has a constant supply of fresh fruit, and cereals and stuff like that, so between us, all we ever need to buy is stuff for dinner!

We both much prefer it this way - easier and cheaper!!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bring a lunch a few days a week and go out a few days, but sometimes I don't get time and sometimes I feel hungry early and have no choice but go out. Oh and sometimes the food truck guy comes by and has lasagne and then I just have to have that!