Are Men Allergic To Toilet Paper Holders??

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toilet paper holders annoy the crap out of me! I agree, they are always placed really inconveniently. I think before any toilet paper holder is placed, the person placing it should sit down on the pot and make sure that they can easily reach wherever it is. I have to scrunch my arm in and sort of back and sideways to reach mine. Which means that it doesn't get used often... We just put a roll on the countertop, usually! I always put paper on the holder when we are having guests, but otherwise it is a pain in the behind!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

My cats highly allergic. They have this crazy reaction that cause them to unroll the TP from the holders.

As long as the TP stays off the holder their allergies are under control.

Boy oh boy - do I know THAT feeling all too well!

It's gonna be a real hoot around here, when the kittens discover the absolute joy of unwinding TP from the holder in the near future!
I'll probably be better off leaving it off, when that occurs..

~KK~

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I hate 'em too! They're always inconveniently located, and they're a waste of time and effort! I keep a roll on the holder for the sake of guests, but...

The way I see it, if it takes even as little as 20 seconds a week to put paper on the holder, I'm saving over 17 minutes per year by not doing it! I've got all kinds of things I'd rather do with that time!
That's funny, Carol!

~KK~

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

That does look like a major advance in TP technology!
However, I suspect that your "2 seconds" claim is based on a single change, whereas my estimate of 20 seconds was a weekly total based on approximately 1.4 TP changes per day, multiplied by two bathrooms.

Therefore, by my calculations, I was achieving a TP-turnover-time of approximately 2.004 seconds per change, per bathroom -- despite the handicap of obsolete technology!

Color me proud.
That's even funnier!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I have an idea...you should just leave it empty next time and keep tp with you at all times. Then your DH will never forget that one time he was in the bathroom and had NO tp..he will remember from then on..and you won't be affected since you'll have your secret tp stash
I've thought of doing something like that, but knowing MY luck, I'd have one of my "emergencies", and I'D be the one left w/o any TP!

For the record, the TP holder is right next to the toilet within easy reach, and not at an odd angle - so it's not as if putting a new roll on is a difficult thing to do.
And my s/o knows it annoys me, but I think he does it anyway, just to get a rise out of me. But I don't let him know anymore that it annoys me, b/c that's what he wants!

Thanks for the laughs, peeps! Y'all are a hoot!

~KK~