Arcade Feedback Thread

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Unfortunately there's no way to recover those lost scores, but it appears, based on silly Jilly's previous score that you did beat her in round 2?

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hat to rely on my memory but I think sillyjilly did play the four games in round two and had a score something like 150,000 as of the 3rd but then it disappeared completely after she played the 4th game. Maybe we should ask her?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The new game, Car Flip seems a little buggy. I see there are high scores but every time I try to play the Loading thingy never goes away. I can still play but when the game is over it doesn't register because its still "loading"?

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

The new game, Car Flip seems a little buggy. I see there are high scores but every time I try to play the Loading thingy never goes away. I can still play but when the game is over it doesn't register because its still "loading"?
I just tried Car Flip too and it did the same thing to me. Still loading and won't let me submit a score.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Originally Posted by Vermontcat

I just tried Car Flip too and it did the same thing to me. Still loading and won't let me submit a score.
Hmmmm, weird, since it seems to record it for some users. Which browser are you using?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
ok, just tried and I'm getting the same problem. I can only play once and then it's stuck loading.

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

Hmmmm, weird, since it seems to record it for some users. Which browser are you using?
I use Fire fox too.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I did that Linny, I believe it awarded you the win based on your previous round's score

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must be a jinx.
Almost every tourney I've played in got messed up. If that gorillaztiles I'm registered for gets messed up too maybe I should stay out of the tourneys!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I did that Linny, I believe it awarded you the win based on your previous round's score
Oh, I see!

Thanks Katie. I won`t feel quite so guilty playing now

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is Addiction Solitaire losing cards? Maybe I'm blind but it seems like very so often AS will take off the aces but also random other cards as well, making it impossible to play. Is anyone else having this problem? Or am I not understanding things right?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 2dogmom

Is Addiction Solitaire losing cards? Maybe I'm blind but it seems liek very so often AS will take off the aces but also random otehr cards as well, making it impossible to play. Is anyone else having this problem? Or am I not understanding things right?
it's done that to me, too - infuriating, isn't it!

cloud_shade

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

it's done that to me, too - infuriating, isn't it!
Me three. I had almost won that round when it took two extra cards.