Anyone watching the Super Bowl this Sunday?

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't follow football at all, and don't plan on watching the game, however, I now have to watch the half time show featuring Rhianna. I just saw a post online and someone mentioned how cool it would be if she invited Tom Holland on stage with her during the performance. For those of you who haven't seen it, Tom Holland did her song Umbrella on an episode of Lip Sync Battle....It is my favorite performance from that show, along side Anne Hathaway's performance of Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. So now I have to watch...not that it will probably happen...but just in case.
I do like many of Rhianna's songs though, so no matter what I'll probably enjoy it.
Here's the link if you want to see Tom Holland as Rhianna.

So how about all of you? Watching? Having a big Party? Any special foods being served? Who are you rooting for?
Loved it!!!!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not a football fan anymore but I will be going back and forth to check the score and see some of the commerercials. I could care less about the half time show. I hope the Chiefs win as I have an intense dislike for the Eagles.
I am like you, no longer a fan but I was hoping the Chiefs won as well. I am originally from Kansas and they were considered the underdog.

catlikesbusiness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What do you think of rihanna's performance? In my opinion, she did very well for an advanced pregnancy

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What do you think of rihanna's performance? In my opinion, she did very well for an advanced pregnancy
I really liked it! Though I do prefer halftime shows with more than just one performer. I think they seem to last longer, and I love to see them collaborate and do each other's songs.

I only watched up until halftime and then I went home, lol.

catlikesbusiness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I really liked it! Though I do prefer halftime shows with more than just one performer. I think they seem to last longer, and I love to see them collaborate and do each other's songs.

I only watched up until halftime and then I went home, lol.
I agree, I was hoping for guests like kanye or drake for example