Anyone watching the Super Bowl this Sunday?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't follow football at all, and don't plan on watching the game, however, I now have to watch the half time show featuring Rhianna. I just saw a post online and someone mentioned how cool it would be if she invited Tom Holland on stage with her during the performance. For those of you who haven't seen it, Tom Holland did her song Umbrella on an episode of Lip Sync Battle....It is my favorite performance from that show, along side Anne Hathaway's performance of Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. So now I have to watch...not that it will probably happen...but just in case.
I do like many of Rhianna's songs though, so no matter what I'll probably enjoy it.
Here's the link if you want to see Tom Holland as Rhianna.

So how about all of you? Watching? Having a big Party? Any special foods being served? Who are you rooting for?

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Not the Super Bowl but the Puppy Bowl. 🐾 They used to have a Kitten Bowl but the Hallmark Channel cancelled it this year so the American Family Channel is hosting the Great American Rescue Bowl with adoptable kittens and puppies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick will be watching the first half at his cousin's house (down the road from us), but will come home during half time and will bite his nails during the second half here at home. His beloved Birds are playing. I'm going out to the Shed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know hubby will sometimes tune in, but he doesn't really follow football either The only good thing that we would take advantage of for the super bowl was all the deals the restaurants would offer. So we would usually order something as a treat for pickup, and bring it home for dinner. No cooking for me and treat for the both of us to enjoy. We aren't ordering anything this year though...as much as I like to support our restaurants as much as I can, with inflation and the price of food right now, there really aren't any deals to be had that seem worth it to me.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not a football fan anymore but I will be going back and forth to check the score and see some of the commerercials. I could care less about the half time show. I hope the Chiefs win as I have an intense dislike for the Eagles.