Anyone watch America's Next Top Model??

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Well, who else watched the season finale last night? Without giving away who won for those who have not seen it yet, what's your opinion of the person who won? Was anyone as shocked as I was?
I was EXTREMELY shocked!!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was extemely SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!And upset
Not who I wanted to win at all
not very pretty either IMO

cazimauw

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
she won!!!!

i missed half of the shows tho
b-cuz we always end up eating when its on! but at least i saw 3/4 of the finaly

And she WON!

katielv

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm a little upset. In past when there was 6-7 girls left I knew who was going to win. This time I was shocked. The winner is pretty but IMO not TOP MODEL!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had to go to a going away party last night and I missed it!!!

I just looked on their website!..I am shocked!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think the right decision was made based on who was left. Nicolle really did improve herself as the time progressed and just because she is young doesn't mean that she can't learn how to handle herself better. It is the story of the small town girl next door being discovered and rising to the top.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew from the start I wouldn't be happy with anyone but Kim or possibly Jayla winning

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Nicole is a great choice. Her pictures were almost always stunning and she has a great walk. Age really has nothing to do with modeling, unless you're too old, because as Tyra said some models start at 12 (being dressed up like they're 20)! She has more personality than Nik and her walk was definitely better. I think Nicole deserved it, and I was rooting for her.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was a bit stunned by their choice. Especially after the lame excuse of the lights and stuff. She is going to have to do those things when she's working for Ford Models or Cover Girl. She really was a bit whinny the last few weeks. The bird thing and all... I mean she is young but you can still have grace and composure. I think the wrong girl won. But that doesn't mean I won't watch again!!
I'm addicted!!!

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I predicted that Bre woud be out next, but I really thought Nik had performed better overall- at least the last 4-5 episodes. I thought the winner was a little bit flaky, but look at Adrienne Curry, the first winner- weirdo alert from what I saw on my fair brady.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anyone know when the next one starts up again??