Anyone watch America's Next Top Model??

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, I've been posting on the site here a lot, but my first time in the Lounge. I've been reading bits or pieces of the posting, thought I'd add my two cents! I also love Kim! She is so pretty, and actually looks like a regular person. I think Kyle is very pretty as well, she reminds me of someone on a show I watched that was only on for like a season (Can't remember the show name at the moment, it was on ABC i think). But her personality does seem a little bland... If I'm thinking of the right person, Coryn had huge and weird shaped eyebrows! Atleast at the beginning, they might have fixed them in her makeover, I haven't paid that much attention to them lately! Glad to have people to talk to about my shows, my BF hates them all!

kittylea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love kim! Shes so different than all the other girls. She stands out to me.

What do you guys think about the whole "disclaimer" thing she did before she walked? That was a huge mistake. When it came to her turn i thought "walk like yourself kim, walk like yourself" Sadly she didnt and she paid the price by almost getting kicked off.

Im really happy that is was Sarah that was kicked off. I couldnt stand her. I like Jayla and Nicole too! IMO it should be Lisa next. Shes really pretty but way too full of herself.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah, I like Jayla too! I LOVE her new haircut! I wish I could get my haircut that short and easy to style and it still look that great. She seems like shes a sweet girl too!

journey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
UGH!!! i am soooooo sad that Lisa is gone. I feel like i don't even want to watch the show anymore!! WHY??!!! there was absolutely NO reason to kick her off now. she takes beautiful pictures and even the photographer said she was great to work with.
somethings fishy....what do you want to bet that Bre will be in the last two....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by journey

UGH!!! i am soooooo sad that Lisa is gone. I feel like i don't even want to watch the show anymore!! WHY??!!! there was absolutely NO reason to kick her off now. she takes beautiful pictures and even the photographer said she was great to work with.
somethings fishy....what do you want to bet that Bre will be in the last two....
Oh man! I knew I shoulda stayed home and watched the rest of it!! Lisa got kicked off? Wow, I really wasn't expecting that!!

I love that show!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to say that I am SOOOO glad that Lisa got kicked off. She annoyed the heck out of me. Even though she took great pictures she made terrible first impressions with the public and they didn't think she'd do well at go-sees and auditions. She may be good in FRONT of the camera, but if she can't even get to that step it doesn't even matter. Some photog's may think of her as a liability as well since she does come across as a bit wild.

I'm rooting for Nicole.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lisa knew alot about modeling already, which gave her an advantage.However she really started to go wacko! When she peed on her self that was it for me ewwwww. I guess the judges and Tyra were sick of her antics. Sure she photoed good but the wackiness we could have done without! I personally am rooting for Kim. she is very interesting looking.

new_kitten_mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i a gree the last couple of shows lisa has gone crazy, wild and off the wall. to wear that get up especially on tv wow shes got guts. but what really confused me most was when they went to london and when the Paparazzi came to take all there pictures why did lisa play the shy card, she was so in the face with all the cameras lately, why would it bother her now. i dunno find it a little wierd.

kittylea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All i can say is WOW at last nights show. I did not expect Lisa to get kicked of. I thought it was gonna be Jayla (im sure everyone else did too)

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, someone..tell me they replay it one other night during the week before the next one???

Damn, Lisa is gone??? I liked her. She was nutty and wild, but she made for interesting tv. She brought out the cattiness in the others..

new_kitten_mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Loveysmummy

I missed iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, someone..tell me they replay it one other night during the week before the next one???

Damn, Lisa is gone??? I liked her. She was nutty and wild, but she made for interesting tv. She brought out the cattiness in the others..
If you have satilte of cable i think it will be on again friday and saturday night. not exactly what chanel.

kittylea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I missed iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know in my area they play a rerun of it on Tuesdays and play the new ones on Wednesdays

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

I have to say that I am SOOOO glad that Lisa got kicked off. She annoyed the heck out of me. Even though she took great pictures she made terrible first impressions with the public and they didn't think she'd do well at go-sees and auditions. She may be good in FRONT of the camera, but if she can't even get to that step it doesn't even matter. Some photog's may think of her as a liability as well since she does come across as a bit wild.

I'm rooting for Nicole.
I agree, I never was much of a fan for Lisa, she was too crazy for me!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not gonna miss Lisa. She drove me nuts and IMHO wasn't all that good looking. Yes, she had an "interesting" look but would it be so bad to just have a pretty model nowadays?
I think either Nik or Kim should win. Both are pretty but non-conventional. Lisa to me was just kinda funny looking.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I agree Lisa was a bit psycho!!!! I couldn't have really cared who went home last night her or Jayla. Jayla was a bit spycho a few episodes ago when she went all ballistic in the confessional talking about Nic and the whole "secret". I do love this show!

journey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I missed iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see you are in canada.....over here in BC they replay it at 7 pm on STAR TV on saturday nite. hopefully you can get that channel.....

I think Lisa hid her face from the "papparazi" because she knew she looked horrible with no makeup and all tired.

I thought she was really funny, especially when she put on those big teeth and wig. see, i'm crazy like that though, i would have gotten along with her near the end......LOL.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did a little jig when Lisa was booted
. The episode before last when the Wild Boyz were on and she peed in that diaper thing was just too much for me

I'm still a-rootin' for Kim! She is waaaay too cool and just so distinctly beautiful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

I did a little jig when Lisa was booted
. The episode before last when the Wild Boyz were on and she peed in that diaper thing was just too much for me

I'm still a-rootin' for Kim! She is waaaay too cool and just so distinctly beautiful!
You and I think alike on that one!!, when I saw Lisa pee in that diaper I was so grossed out. I'd love to see Kim win..she is so much different than the other girls.