Anyone want to see my new little girl?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello

Thanks for all your lovely replies on my new baby girl. I am glad you liked all the photo's, she still looks so much bigger in them than she is real life.

Well tomorrow is the day I bring my new girl home and I am so excited
We have got everything ready for her and just want tomorrow morning to hurry up and come. We've ordered her some beautiful collars from the USA (ebay is fantastic) which should arrive in the next few weeks and I think she'll look beautiful in them. But just to point out the main reason she'll be wearing one is just like my other cats, for identification purposes.

Anyway I have a few more photo's from the breeder sent a few days ago so I thought you might like to see.

My favourite picture is the one of her with her brother. I know she is going to miss her brother and sister so much bless her...but I'll be there for her.

Anyway I best run as I have a few more things I want to get done before my girl comes home.

Will come back soon

Love Eva x

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my God she is BEAUTIFUL already, can't imagne how much more beautiful she will be, Her Mom & Dad are beautiful also, Great luck with her I bet she will bring such joy to you, I want one lol