Anyone want to see my new little girl?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone,

I have a few more pictures of my beautiful baby girl, and wow she really is growing. I am going to see her next week and I have a feeling she will no longer fit in my hand.

So here are some pictures of my gorgeous girl Tara, she is now very active and running around everywhere. So this is her out on the decking at the breeders place!

She is 7 weeks and 3 days old!

I am afraid thats all i have for now, as my breeder is ill so hasn't been up to taking much lately. But she said she would try and do some shortly and then I'll come back and show you, so watch this space! I hope you enjoyed seeing my baby girl and as ever we would love to hear your comments!

Love Eva and Tara xxx

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so pretty! The wait is so hard! We will be picking up Caesar in about 2 more weeks and we are so excited too! It is great that we have both found breeders that forward lots of pictures of our babies!!

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow Eva..I looked at from 1 week all the way to 7 weeks..she just gets more beautiful by the week! her mom and dad are georgous too!

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone,

Yes I am back and I have two more photo's to share of my beautiful baby girl. She is growing up so much and is getting fluffier by the minute. I am longing to take her home but its still at least another 3 weeks. I was meant to be seeing her yesterday but unfortunately I was too ill. But hopefully I can pop over next week as I miss her so very very much.

Anyway enough of my babbling, here is two new pictures of our baby girl

Tara at 8 weeks and 3 days

Well I hope you enjoyed seeing my baby girl growing by the second. i will of course be back when I have some more. And hopefully that wont be too long!

As ever we always love to see your replies, so go on hit that button and let us know what you think?
comon you know you want too??!!!

Love Eva and Tara xxx

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe how cute is that!!! she's going to be a huge ball of fluff soon, nothing but fur!!! LOL she's so cute, I'm sure she'll be happy when you get her home!!

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Again,

Sorry its been a while since I have posted some photo's of Tara, but I am back with more fior you to enjoy

Tara at 9 weeks and 6 days

Those photo's our lovely breeder sent us, isn't she growing up? I think she is just getting more and more beautiful...but then I am Biased.

I went to see Tara on wednesday and I was so excited. When I saw her I just couldn't beleive how gorgeous she was. She was also a lot smaller than I imagened, as the photo's make her look quite big but actually she is quite small. She is a lovely little girl and I got plently of cuddles of her, she is also a very playful girl and just loves to play with her brother and sister. I took so many pictures that day that its just so hard to choose which ones to show here. But I will try and pick a few but if you'd like to see more you can click on this link http://photobucket.com/albums/v735/eva-loves-cats/Tara/

Tara is on the left and her sister on the right

Tara loves to climb up the pipe

Tara and her sister together

Tara and her siblings and Zorry from another litter. ( Top left is Zorry, Top right is Tara's sister, Bottom left is Tara's brother and Bottem right is Tara)

Tara and her brother playing

Tara loves the toy so much, she took it for herself

Tara close up

Well there you go, lots and lots of photo's of my little girl. I can not wait till she comes home in just 7 days , just seeing her last wednesday made it all the harder to leave her.

I will keep you updated but please keep coming back and checking as you never know there might just be some more photo's of my baby girl.

I look forward to hearing your replies as I always love to hear from you

Love Eva xxx

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tara is one of the most beautiful kittens I have ever seen. Lucky you.

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're all so cute, but I must admit Tara is the cutest of her litter!! I'm sure it's going to seem like forever for 7 days to pass, but it's certainly worth the wait.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Eva, Tara is absolutely gorgeous! She's grown up to be quite the beautiful young lady!! I can't wait to see more pics of her!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is so beautiful. I know you must be so excited. Just one week and she will be living with you. What a little doll she is. You just can't help but fall in love with her.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe I didn't see this post earlier. That is one beautiful kitten!! She has the most pet-able looking fur! She just looks like a cozy little snuggle bug. Cute cute!!