Anyone use/tried mineral makeup?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds right- I read that they had a Mineral powder now, (this past week, I think) but I haven't tried it and don't know what the brush looks like. Is the brush full and round? That's what the Loreal mineral makeup came with
. Do you remember if it comes in a really light color? (I'm waiting on my new samples from Everday Minerals).

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsallover

It sounds right- I read that they had a Mineral powder now, (this past week, I think) but I haven't tried it and don't know what the brush looks like. Is the brush full and round? That's what the Loreal mineral makeup came with
. Do you remember if it comes in a really light color? (I'm waiting on my new samples from Everday Minerals).
I've got it with me in my bag, I just didn't put it on yet. Let me take a look...ok, it's in an oval container, and the brush clips to the top. It's pretty light, but not white, LOL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I'll check it out next time I go to Target.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my Everyday Minerals samples late last week, and tried them out over the weekend. I love this stuff!! I'm surprised that I'm saying that because I got the Neutragena stuff a while ago and I hated it. I can't believe well it covers and how long it lasts. It still looks great at the end of the day. I'm about to place an order for a full-size one.