Anyone try Shed Ender?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wal-Mart here did not have it. I guess the next trip to petsmart I might pick it up depending on the reviews it get.

ms.blackie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I recommend the zoom groom. It works really great!
Simply use a little water by spraying the zoom groom
and a cat brush. Comb cat first with the zoom groom
and then follow-up with a cat brush. Gets all hair
off cat and doesn't fly around you or the room.
You can also wet a paper towel and simply wipe
kitty down after using zoom groom.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ms.Blackie

I recommend the zoom groom. It works really great!
Simply use a little water by spraying the zoom groom
and a cat brush. Comb cat first with the zoom groom
and then follow-up with a cat brush. Gets all hair
off cat and doesn't fly around you or the room.
You can also wet a paper towel and simply wipe
kitty down after using zoom groom.
I have to groom my Pomeranian so skittles will also. Thank You for the info.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok it came in the mail today. My verdict is that is it GREAT on my Himalayan. He LOVES it and it works really well, I can see a huge improvement in the looks of his coat and the softness of it. With the shorthaired cats, the bristles in the comb are so short that it doesn't really want to catch onto the hair to brush through it. It just kind of goes over the top coat. If you groom the cat's fur backwards (going in the wrong direction) it works great but show me a cat that will let you do that for a long time.

So I guess I like it for my long, thick haird cat. Not so much for the shorthaird cats.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

Ok it came in the mail today. My verdict is that is it GREAT on my Himalayan. He LOVES it and it works really well, I can see a huge improvement in the looks of his coat and the softness of it. With the shorthaired cats, the bristles in the comb are so short that it doesn't really want to catch onto the hair to brush through it. It just kind of goes over the top coat. If you groom the cat's fur backwards (going in the wrong direction) it works great but show me a cat that will let you do that for a long time.

So I guess I like it for my long, thick haird cat. Not so much for the shorthaird cats.
I have all long haired cats (ragdolls) it sounds like im going to have to get it and give it a try. Thanks

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

I might just have to go get it now......

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

I have a medium-haired cat with a wispy coat which never mats. Do you think this would work with her, or do you think it'd be more suited to a cat with a fuller coat?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will try it out on my moms cat tomorrow when I go there. She has long wispy hair that isn't think. I will try it and get back to you!

frawri

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well I got the Zoom Groom last night, and I have to say that it works as well as it claims. I find that most things don't work as they say they do. But this one really does. I am so happy, I brushed my guys and though I can't say they were too happy about it. They didn't get as mad as they do when I brush them with the comb. In fact Bingzy was purring in the end. I just love that, it wont be such a chore now to brush them. One happy customer. ;-)

Francine

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Luvmysphynx

Nope......can not say I have.
Watch it Girl! I about fell off my chair laughing at your comment!
I think maybe you`re the one with the right idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Linda

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Be careful with the Zoom Groom. Scratch has become quite the addict. If I don't put it away he will pick it up and drop it by my feet with this brush me Mom look to him.