Anyone crochet here?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Heres the link to my Crochet Folder on Photobucket. Its easier to post the link than all the pictures LOL. I have more pictures to take of completed stuff and stuff in progress. But feel free to look at them and if there is something Ive made that you would like the pattern too just PM me the link to the picture and Ill find the pattern for you.

http://s805.photobucket.com/albums/y...rochet%20Work/
Very nice work!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a few kitties I've crocheted

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone is so talentedI I go through crocheting phases once or twice a year, but I've never learned how to follow a pattern, and I only know two stitches. But I did come up with a way to make dangle-toys for the kitties, and I made quite a few for the shelter that most of our kitties came from. You've inspired me with all these stuffed cats, though -- I'll have to try to figure out how to make one!

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

I LOVE that pattern. I forgot that I saved that picture in there to email to a friend. Thats the pattern picture that is off the Lionbrand website for the pattern. I did end up using the pattern to make a green and brown blanket but gave it to the neighbors daughter before I snapped a picture of it. Her baby doll was cold. LOL Im going to use that pattern again but Im going to make a bigger blanket with it. The 9 patch was a bit too small to my liking. I tend to prefer bigger blankets rather than smaller ones.
I'm going to look for it. I need some throws for my couches for winter! (Leather is COLD in the winter!) and my kids love to snuggle on the couch and watch tv at night.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CarolPetunia-I make door hanging dangle toys for my cats also its a very simple 'pattern' and the part that hangs off the door has a bit of bounce to it. All you do is chain however long you want the piece to be *I do a little extra to have left over at the end to make a loop to hang on the door knob* and then do 2 of whichever stitch you like, I prefer a double crochet but it works well with a single crochet or half double, in each chain, chain 1 (or 2 for a double crochet) turn and continue doing 2 stitches in each stitch for as many rows as you want. It will make a ruffle which ends up having a bit of bounce and spring to it. I also add a giant poof ball to the end of mine but thats a pain to explain how to do lol.