Anybody recognize this magazine?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was waiting in the doctors office today, and came across one of these magazines. Brought back lots of childhood memories..........do any of you remember it?

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get those in the mail every so often at my school. They want us to purchase them for our students.

And yes, my mom used to buy me a subscription when I was little so I have fond memories of that magazine!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, I can't believe they still have that! I used to have a subscription, and would be so excited when it came in the mail!! Ahh, memories...

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YES!!! My grandparents used to give my little brother and me a subscription to that every year as part of our Christmas presents. We got that until we were teenagers!
My favorite thing was looking for the hidden items in the picture.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
God! I haven't seen one of those in years! Do they still have "Goofus and Gallant"? Those were their names, right? The kid with the bad manners, and the kid with the good manners?

It was the only good thing about going to the doctor when I was a kid! Unfortuanately, usually some Goofus circled all the hidden objects well before I could get my hands on it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Kellye, well, nothing has changed. Some goofus circled the ones in this magazine too!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I read them at the optometrists! (I've had glasses since I was 6years old.)

Sam, it's a magazine for young children. Been around for ages - at least since I was 5 or 6 and that was 40 years ago!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by joanne511

YES!!! My grandparents used to give my little brother and me a subscription to that every year as part of our Christmas presents. We got that until we were teenagers!
My favorite thing was looking for the hidden items in the picture.
Mine too! Flashback city!

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved that magazine. And it doesn't look like they have changed it a bit since I was a kid. My sister had a subscription for years. I loved Goofus and Gallant, although I don' think that I got the entire point, I kind of liked Goofus. But the hidden pictures were my favourite as well.