Anybody recognize this magazine?

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep! I used to read them in every doctor's office I can remember going to. I actually just had an appt with my OB-GYN last Monday and they had a ton of them. There was a little boy in the waiting room reading them with his mom as well.
And a few months before that I saw one at the vet's office.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Chester&Piper

Wow, I can't believe they still have that! I used to have a subscription, and would be so excited when it came in the mail!! Ahh, memories...
Don't let her kid ya, Linda. She came across it in the dentist office because she took it out of her purse. Susie never stopped her subscription.

grapegal45

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Those were the days.
I had subscription too, I remember well. My favorite was "Goofus and Gallant." I think some kids, young and old, especially the ones at my local lilbrary, should be reading these. They may learn a few manners. There was actually a fist fight in the library yesterday. "Goofus and Gallant, where are you!?"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Chris? You're probably right!
Well thanks Chris and Jan.......I can tell who my true friends are.........giving away my secret like that!

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yep, I remember those....
When my mom suscribed to them, I didn't think I'd see the end of them...

kathryn41

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Absolutely - one of the Best magazines for kids that has ever been written. I used to give my niece a subscription each year for Christmas.

Kathryn