Any UK guests been watching Big Brother?

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This one is soo good and has really got me hooked

I didnt think it was going to be good, as last years was rubbish, i didnt even watch that one because it was so boring, But this one......
Theres a transvestite(sp?)- called Nadia, shes gone through all the sex change, but none of the other house mates know, she hasnt told them, i cant wait till she does

And my favorite is marco, hes just like a little girl, hes so funny.
Anyway, was just wondering if anybody else has been watching and do you think this one will be a hit?

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Carrie, I haven't been watching it every night, but I'm enjoying it better now that Michelle and Emma have gone into the bedsit. I think it is hilarious. Marco is a sweetie. I like Nadia, I think she has guts. Don't like Victor. But the rest are funny. I think it will be a big hit this year.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think it brill that they put michelle and emma in that room together, thats going to make great entertainment, Victor, i didnt like from the begining, he loves himself to much, also i dont like that ahmed, dont you think hes just to bitchy.

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I do think Ahmed is bitchy. Bitchy men can be much worse than bitchy women. Do you watch the live one late on at night? Last night (or this morning) it didn't start until 2am and finished at 4am

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by cazx01

Theres a transvestite(sp?)- called Nadia, shes gone through all the sex change, but none of the other house mates know, she hasnt told them, i cant wait till she does
the Australian big brother just put Miriam into the house for the weekend. The show something about Miriam is airing in Australia right now so I guess they wanted the publicity.
Apparently no one was meant to know about her once being a guy as they were in the house before it aired here - funny thing is that one of the guys guessed it immediately - saying isnt that the girl that did that show in the UK... It made me laugh as they sooooo wanted something to come of this and nothing did!!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Am i watching it?!
I couldn't wait for friday when they went into the bedsit
. Now the fun is going to start!!!.

I like Nadia and Marco.

Not keen on Victor, Jay or Dan. Nasty pieces of work if ever i saw it!.

Wait until the girls go back in Wooooo hooooo

If ever anyone wants to know what i sound like, listen to Michelle!. She's from my area, but i'm not as broad

jeeperscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Nadia and Ahmed. I wouldn't want Ahmed to win but the bits when he flips out are really funny (Smashing plates
) I can't stand Victor or Jason. Stu is okay as comedy value (who will he pounce on next???
)

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Am i watching it?!trIf ever anyone wants to know what i sound like, listen to Michelle!. She's from my area, but i'm not as broad
oooh susan, i love that accent i do
id love to speak like that.
Emma annoys mr abit cuz i think shes trying to be like jade off the other series a couple of years ago.

jasminecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oh come on guys....

Victor to win all the way!!!!

Have you seen how hilarious this guy is????!

hated Marco though have to say he's growing on me.

As for Shell... just...can't...stand...her!!!!

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
did ya see victor an emma having that row on friday? i thought he was gonna hit her, im undecided who i want to win though. but i like shell, even though she loves herself

jasminecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

did ya see victor an emma having that row on friday? i thought he was gonna hit her, im undecided who i want to win though. but i like shell, even though she loves herself
yeah but it's funny how he works himself up so much! And how he goes around in his black bathrobe prancing around like he's Keanu from the matrix and plotting out loud....

He's pure entertainment value.... love those really cringey one liners he comes out with in the diary room

Shell is just basically a posher Nush.... couldnt stand her either

(sorry self confessed sad bbaholic
)

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thats ok, i love it just as much

dont you think emma is just trying to act like jade though???

jasminecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

thats ok, i love it just as much

dont you think emma is just trying to act like jade though???
i don't know, you know. I think she may actually be like that!
scary thought huh?
She's just weird in my opinion.... have you noticed when she gets happy her head shakes??

Did you seeee what happened between vanessa and jason last night?? what do you think of that then??

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought the Vanessa and Jason would happen. She said she always gets what she wants - there is always a first time Vanessa. Have you seen Michelle getting jealous over Stuart? I think that bedsit is the best idea they have had yet. Love it.

jasminecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cilla

I thought the Vanessa and Jason would happen. She said she always gets what she wants - there is always a first time Vanessa. Have you seen Michelle getting jealous over Stuart? I think that bedsit is the best idea they have had yet. Love it.
Michelle is just someone all the girls love to hate, i loved how excited they were getting about jason and ness in the bedsit, michelle literally fell off her chair, had me literally in stiches

Yeah but i'm sure vanessa was going on about how she'd never get it on with anyone in the house and how stu and michelle were doing it for obvious reasosn etc etc

Definately the best bb so far, and it hasn't even been two weeks yet!!!