Any thoughts on last night's Grey's Anatomy?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok i havnt read this thread , but i just want to moan as we have been without this for 3 months i think and im getting withdrawal symptoms here , its just so not fair , were still waiting to find out who she choses the vet or derek , i know its derek as i read a bit to much a few months back about that , but jeeze i need to see it.

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

ok i havnt read this thread , but i just want to moan as we have been without this for 3 months i think and im getting withdrawal symptoms here , its just so not fair , were still waiting to find out who she choses the vet or derek , i know its derek as i read a bit to much a few months back about that , but jeeze i need to see it.
wow. Europe is way behind the US. we are way past that.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I recorded it as we were super busy and I just got to watch it last night.

Meredith & Derek: I didn't think Derek was being a jerk. I think it's totally unfair of the Chief to basically dismiss him because of WHO he has a relationship with. So I also think it's understandable that he's upset that his career could be derailed because of who he fell in love with and no other reason. Is it fair that Burke is still being considered even though he has a relationship with Cristina? It's essentially the same situation, the only difference is that the Chief didn't have an affair with Cristina's mother...

Cristina & Burke: I do think Cristina is seeing that she has changed, but that maybe it isn't such a bad thing. I liked how Burke was happy that she could go back to "being Cristina" - that he accepts her for who she is.

George, Callie & Izzy: What a mess! I do feel for Callie because she's just been suck in the middle. I'm sure that George and Izzy will end up together, but I don't think it's a good thing. I think Izzy is being totally selfish about George and has been since he started going out with Callie.