Another expected delivery Friday

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow those are such cuties!! Congrats on them all doing well so far!

I just love them lying on their backs, all lounged out and comfy.. Too cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Another update:

Two of the three babies have their eyes open today. We started seeing tiny slits last night, but today they're open. I will take pics, but I have been having company coming and going.

You'd think this was my first time, gooing and excited LOL. I think for me, it's just seeing the development is so rewarding and happy. Every day, they change so much.

The one white girl, is now also a van. Even her nose leather has changed color LOL

I'll post more pics once I take some!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by skewch

Another update:

Two of the three babies have their eyes open today. We started seeing tiny slits last night, but today they're open. I will take pics, but I have been having company coming and going.

You'd think this was my first time, gooing and excited LOL. I think for me, it's just seeing the development is so rewarding and happy. Every day, they change so much.

The one white girl, is now also a van. Even her nose leather has changed color LOL

I'll post more pics once I take some!
Awwwwww
My gosh, I am almost as excited as you and their not my babies
Pics, need pics
Wow kittens look so different with their eyes open, my goodness day 3 and they are growing up so fast bless them.xx

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ruthy, they are actually a week old today, tonight actually. For me, this is late for eye opening. Last two litters the babies eyes opened in 2 days. Babies are changing and growing like weeds. I love them, and apparently they love me too, purring when I hold and pet them. Gotta love it!!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, hun I am SO happy for you and these precious little darlings. You deserve this happiness after the loss of Zippy, may he rest in peace. May these little darlings continue to bring you joy!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kailie, awww, thanks so much! I know that with Zippy being my first Spynx kitten born, I was just torn up about the loss. I though, have talked with the vet about it and we both agree there was something else "going on" that I couldn't remedy. He said maybe he just wasn't meant to be.

Now, with these three, life is wonderful and happy again. In another month, Maddie will have her babies too. She is alsoo incompatible blood typed, so I'm hoping Oreo will be the surrogate mom to Maddie's newborns. If not, I will tube feed. I found tube feeding quite easy, easier than bottle feeding.

kstmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They are beautiful! I've never seen hairless kittens, how adorable!